* Rookie Tim Konsorada leads the Bombers with eight points (3g-5a) in the last five games.
* Scott Cameron is tied for the league lead with 13 assists and is tied for third in scoring with 19 points.
* Bombers play two home-and-home series this week with Wheeling on Wednesday (away) and Friday (home) and Toledo on Saturday (away) and Sunday (home).
* Chiefs have won their last two games, outscoring opponents 9-3 in that span.
* Morgan Cey stopped 29 of 31 shots for his first professional win on Saturday.
* Chiefs play a home-and-home series against Trenton on Wednesday (away) and Friday (home) before traveling to face Wheeling on Saturday.
* Royals are averaging six goals per game in their last four games, outscoring opponents 24-10.
* Shay Stephenson became the first Royals player to ever score four goals in a game on Saturday.
* Royals host Trenton on Tuesday and Toledo on Friday while playing at Trenton on Saturday.
* In November, Storm has scored 14 of its 23 goals on the power play which is 60.8 percent of its offense.
* Storm is tied for the league lead with 20 third-period goals.
* Toledo plays at Reading on Friday and at Dayton on Sunday while hosting Dayton on Saturday.
* Trenton has allowed the fewest third-period goals in the league with five.
* Titans rank second in the league in goals-against average (2.18) and penalty kill (88.5 percent).
* Titans play at Reading on Tuesday and at Johnstown on Friday and at Wheeling on Sunday while hosting Johnstown on Wednesday and Reading on Saturday.
* Nailers’ Andy Franck has three straight wins and is 4-1-0 overall with a 1.79 goals-against average.
* Wheeling has the league’s highest winning percentage at .818 (9-2-0).
* Nailers play a home-and-home series against Dayton on Wednesday (home) and Friday (away) and host Johnstown on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.