Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Jake Moreland is 6-2-1 and has made nine consecutive starts for the Bullies.
* Luke Curtin leads the ECHL with 14 assists is tied for the ECHL lead in scoring with 18 points.
* Atlantic City hosts Long Beach on Wednesday and Friday and travels to Trenton on Saturday.
* In his first game, Brian Ridolfi scored the game winner on his only shot in a 5-4 win over Johnstown on Friday.
* Shawn Limpright leads the Bombers in power-play points with six (3g-3a).
* Dayton plays at Wheeling on Wednesday before hosting Toledo on Thursday and Peoria on Saturday.
* Steve Hildenbrand leads the Chiefs in November with seven assists and 11 points in nine games.
* Brent Kelly leads Johnstown and is tied for third in the league in scoring with 16 points (5g-11a).
* Chiefs host Trenton on Wednesday, Toledo on Friday and Long Beach on Saturday.
* Troy Riddle leads the team in goals (4), assists (6), points (10) and plus-minus rating (+8).
* Trevor Johnson leads Peoria defenseman with three goals and seven points.
* Peoria hosts Reading on Thursday and Friday before visiting Dayton on Saturday.
* Royals’ seven consecutive wins are one shy of the team record of eight straight wins.
* Reading leads the league in goals-against average with 1.42 and fewest shots faced with 24.75.
* Reading visits division rival Peoria on Thursday and Friday.
* Storm is four games above .500 for the first time since 2002-03.
* Logan Koopmans recorded his first pro win and shutout with a 1-0 win against Peoria on Saturday.
* Toledo visits Dayton on Thursday and Johnstown on Friday and hosts Wheeling on Saturday.
* Philip Lewandowski has four goals in his last three games and leads the team with five goals.
* Chris Houle is 2-0-0 with a .937 save percentage and a 2.45 goals against average in November.
* Titans will play five games in six days, hosting Long Beach on Tuesday and Sunday and Atlantic City on Saturday while playing at Johnstown on Wednesday and at Wheeling on Friday.
* Dany Sabourin leads the league in goals-against average (1.06) and shootout wins (3).
* After scoring the game-tying goal with 12 seconds remaining, Mark Kosick scored the decisive shootout goal in Friday’s 2-1 shootout win at Atlantic City.
* Nailers host Dayton on Wednesday and Trenton on Friday and will visit Toledo on Saturday.