• Cyclones had 5,183 on Saturday, the third largest opening day crowd in team history.
• Thomas Beauregard has a four-game point streak (5g-5a) and is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 10 points.
• Cincinnati plays at Reading on Friday and at Dayton on Saturday.
• Bombers are 3-0-0 for the first time in more than five seasons.
• David Shantz is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.50.
• Dayton plays at Wheeling on Friday before hosting Cincinnati on Saturday and Johnstown on Sunday.
• Elmira ranks sixth in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.9 percent (29-for-33).
• Tyler Donati is tied for second in the ECHL with 12 points (4g-8a).
• Jackals host Idaho on Wednesday and Friday and Trenton on Saturday.
• Chiefs ranks seventh in the ECHL with 2.60 goals-against per game.
• Petr Pohl had an ECHL season-high four assists in Saturday’s 6-4 win at Reading.
• Johnstown plays at Trenton on Thursday, at Wheeling on Saturday and at Dayton on Sunday.
• Reading is out scoring their opponents 8-4 in the third period.
• Shawn Snider has a four-game point streak (2g-3a).
• Royals host Cincinnati on Friday and Idaho on Saturday.
• Devils are tied for the ECHL lead on the power play on the road with 33.3 percent (5-for-15).
• Eric Castonguay and Ryan Gunderson lead the Devils with five assists and six points each.
• Trenton hosts Johnstown on Thursday and Idaho on Sunday while visiting Elmira on Saturday.
• Wheeling leads the ECHL with nine points (4-0-1) and is off to their best start since going 4-1-0 in 2003-04.
• Rookie Tommy Goebel has five multiple-point games and leads the ECHL with 13 points (5g-8a).
• Nailers host Dayton on Friday and Johnstown on Saturday.