* Dov Grumet-Morris leads the ECHL in goals-against average (1.00) and save percentage (.962).
* Cincinnati leads the league for fewest third-period goals allowed with one.
* Cyclones host Florida on Wednesday and Dayton on Friday before traveling to Toledo on Saturday.
* Brad Farynuk scored first professional point and had first multi-point game (0g-2a) on Oct. 28.
* Paul Kelly, who led Dayton with two shorthand goals in 2005-06, scored shorthand goal on Oct. 28.
* Bombers play at Cincinnati on Friday before hosting Florida in home opener on Saturday.
* Radek Smolenak had first multi-point game (1g-1a) on Oct. 25 and first multi-goal game on Oct. 27.
* Grant Jacobsen‘s first goal as a Chief was unassisted game winner against Wheeling on Oct. 25.
* Chiefs play at Toledo on Wednesday, host Trenton on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday and play at Wheeling on Sunday.
* Defensemen Rob LaLonde and Roman Teslyuk scored first pro goal on Oct. 27 and 28, respectively.
* Arpad Mihaly has a four-game goal streak (6g) and a five-game point streak (6g-3a).
* Royals host Wheeling on Friday, play at Trenton on Saturday and host Trenton on Sunday.
* Toledo has won first three home games for first time since 2002-03 when it won its first 11.
* Mike Berry has a goal in each of his last two games and is tied for team lead with two goals.
* Storm hosts Johnstown on Wednesday, Florida on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
* Joel Martin is 3-0-0, including a shootout win, in his last three starts.
* John Laliberte has recorded a point in each of his first four professional games (3g-2a).
* Trenton plays at Johnstown on Friday, hosts Reading on Saturday and visits Reading on Sunday.
* Kurtis McLean has a two-game goal streak (3g) and a five-game scoring streak (3g-5a).
* Sean Collins had four assists on Oct. 27 and is tied for the team lead with five assists.
* Nailers visit Reading on Friday and Johnstown on Saturday before hosting Johnstown on Sunday.