* Joe Talbot leads ECHL rookies in scoring with 43 points (18g-25a).
* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.0 percent (220-for-241).
* Dan Murphy is 5-3-0 with a 2.86 goals against average in his last nine games.
* Aces do not play until February 6-8 when they will host Las Vegas for three games.
* Jason Ralph has an eight-game home point streak (4g-7a) dating back to December 12.
* Kevin Riehl has 12 points (6g-6a) in his last 10 games and leads the Condors with 37 points (13g-24a).
* Bakersfield hosts Fresno on Tuesday before traveling to Fresno on Friday and San Diego on Saturday.
* Brad Mehalko has three goals and four assists in his last five games.
* Falcons lead the ECHL in penalty minutes with 30.1 penalty minutes per game.
* Fresno travels to Bakersfield on Tuesday and Las Vegas on Saturday while hosting Bakersfield on Friday.
* Lance Galbraith has five goals and seven assists in his last 10 games.
* Miguel Delisle leads ECHL rookies with 10 power-play goals.
* Idaho travels to San Diego on Friday and Long Beach on Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Marc Magliarditi is 13-2-1 with a 2.17 goals against average in 16 home games.
* Dave Cousineau is tied for second among ECHL defensemen with seven power-play goals.
* Las Vegas hosts San Diego on Tuesday, Long Beach on Friday and Fresno on Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* John McNabb has a four-game assist streak (5a) and leads the team with 36 points (16g-20a).
* Colin Zulianello is 2-1-0 with a 2.54 goals against average in his last three games.
* Long Beach travels to San Diego on Thursday and Las Vegas on Friday before hosting Idaho on Saturday.
San Diego Gulls
* Mark Pederson is tied for the ECHL lead with 26 goals and 11 power-play goals.
* San Diego ranks second in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.7 percent (189-for-213).
* Gulls travel to Las Vegas on Tuesday before hosting Long Beach on Thursday, Idaho on Friday and Bakersfield on Saturday.