* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the power play with 87.7 percent (286-for-326).
* Lance Mayes is 2-1-0 with a 1.34 goals against average and a shutout in three games in March.
* Alaska travels to South Carolina on Tuesday and Friday, Roanoke on Wednesday, Charlotte on Saturday and Greenville on Sunday.
* Paul Rosebush tallied his first hat trick of the season in Saturday’s 5-4 loss against Las Vegas.
* Kevin Riehl leads the team with 37 assists, 56 points and 15 power-play points (4g-11a).
* Bakersfield hosts Idaho on Wednesday and Long Beach on Friday before visiting Long Beach on Saturday and San Diego on Sunday.
* Kris Porter has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games and leads the team with 42 points (15g-27a).
* Falcons rank second in the ECHL in penalty minutes with 26.9 penalty minutes per game.
* Fresno hosts Long Beach on Wednesday and San Diego on Saturday.
* Scott Kabotoff is 3-0-0 with a 1.92 goals against average in four games with the Steelheads.
* Lance Galbraith tallied his second hat trick of the season in Saturday’s 4-3 win against Long Beach.
* Idaho travels to Bakersfield on Wednesday and Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Marc Magliarditi is 17-4-1 with a 2.22 goals against average and a shutout in 23 home games.
* Dave Cousineau is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 11 power-play goals and is tied for second among defensemen with four game-winning goals.
* Las Vegas hosts Idaho on Friday and Saturday and travels to Long Beach on Sunday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Alex Kim has nine points (2g-7a) in five games in March and leads the team with 43 points (21g-22a).
* T.J.Aceti is 4-2-1 with a 3.18 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Long Beach travels to Fresno on Wednesday and Bakersfield on Friday while hosting Bakersfield on Saturday and Las Vegas on Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* Mark Pederson leads the ECHL with 42 goals and 18 power-play goals and ranks third with 76 points.
* Greg Barber leads ECHL rookies with 28 goals and 42 assists and ranks second with 26 power-play points (11g-15a).
* San Diego hosts Fresno on Friday and Bakersfield on Sunday while traveling to Fresno on Saturday.