|• Scott Pitt and Rylan Galiardi each scored their first professional goals last week.|
• Ryan McGinnis played in his 200th career professional game on Saturday in Greenville.
• Florida has four road games this week; at Gwinnett on Tuesday, at South Carolina on Wednesday and Friday, and at Greenville on Saturday.
|• Greenville is 5-for-12 on the power play (41.7 percent) during its three-game winning streak. |
• Goaltender Nic Riopel has won eight straight regular season starts dating back to March 13, 2011.
• The Road Warriors host three games this week, against Toledo on Thursday, Reading on Friday, and Florida on Saturday.
|• The Gladiators are first on the power play at home at 30.0 percent (3-for-10). |
• Jeff Jakaitis recorded his eighth career ECHL shutout with 33 saves in a 2-0 win over Reading on Sunday. He is third in the league in goals-against average, and tied for second in save percentage.
• Gwinnett hosts Florida on Tuesday, Reading on Saturday, and Toledo on Sunday.
|• South Carolina currently has a four-game road winning streak, the ECHL’s longest road winning streak this season. |
• Matt Pope, who is fifth in the ECHL with 11 points (4g-7a), has the most power-play points in the ECHL with 7 (3g-4a).
• The Stingrays have four home games this week; against Florida on Wednesday and Friday, against Toledo on Saturday, and against Reading on Sunday.