* Charlotte and Pensacola are tied for the ECHL lead with 14 shorthand goals.
* Checkers’ road penalty kill leads the ECHL with 89.9 percent (151-for-168).
* Charlotte travels to Greensboro on Monday before hosting Florida on Wednesday, Florence on Friday and Columbia on Saturday.
* Tim Smith is tied for the ECHL lead with 56 assists and leads the league with 87 points.
* Inferno leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.82 goals per game.
* Columbia hosts South Carolina on Thursday before traveling to South Carolina on Friday and Charlotte on Saturday.
* Sebastien LaPlante is 3-1-1 with a 2.76 goals against average and a shutout in his last five games.
* Wes Goldie ranks third in the ECHL with 36 goals and is tied for third with 14 power-play goals.
* Florence travels to South Carolina on Tuesday and Charlotte on Friday while hosting Augusta on Saturday.
* Tom Buckley has 10 points (3g-7a) and is +6 in seven games in March.
* Brian McCullough ranks second in the ECHL with 38 goals and ranks third with 79 points.
* Florida travels to Charlotte on Wednesday, Roanoke on Friday and Greensboro on Sunday.
* Jamie Hodson ranks second in the ECHL with a .931 save percentage.
* Among ECHL defensemen, Geno Parrish ranks second with 51 assists and ranks third with 59 points.
* Greensboro hosts Charlotte on Monday, Greenville on Tuesday and Florida on Sunday while traveling to Trenton on Thursday and Friday.
* Daniel Boisclair set an ECHL record with 65 saves in a 2-1 win at Greensboro on March 17.
* Mike Nelson has seven points (2g-5a) and is +3 in his last five games.
* Greenville travels to Greensboro on Tuesday and Roanoke on Wednesday while hosting Augusta on Friday and Roanoke on Saturday.
* Rookie Carl Mallette has a 14-game point streak (10g-10a) dating back to February 7.
* David Belitski is 6-0-1 with a 2.09 goals against average in his last seven games.
* Roanoke hosts Greenville on Wednesday, Florida on Friday and Augusta on Sunday while traveling to Greenville on Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* South Carolina’s road power play leads the ECHL with 23.9 percent (38-for-159).
* Kirk Daubenspeck is 13-6-1 with a 2.45 goals against average and two shutouts in 20 home games.
* Stingrays host Florence on Tuesday and Columbia on Friday while traveling to Columbia on Thursday and Columbus on Saturday.