Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Wheeling Nailers (33-30-2) at Elmira Jackals (31-28-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is second among rookies with 60 points (26g-34a).
· Ryan Rashid leads Elmira against the Nailers with nine points (3g-6a).
· Nailers are 24-8-1 when scoring first.
· Jackals are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
Toledo Walleye (45-14-7) at Indy Fuel (27-29-9) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Toledo’s Shane Berschbach leads rookies with 39 assists.
· Garret Bembridge leads Indy against the Walleye with four points (2g-2a).
· Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 10.29 penalty minutes per game.
· Fuel are tied for third on the power play at 20.4 percent (53-for-260).
Reading Royals (42-18-6) at Florida Everblades (46-13-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Reading’s Mike Marcou is tied for second among defensemen with 16 power-play assists.
· Adam Brace leads Florida with 33 goals and 67 points.
· Royals are fourth with 32.76 shots per game.
· Everblades are 34-4-3 when scoring first.
Evansville IceMen (14-44-8) at Fort Wayne Komets (44-16-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Evansville’s Jarret Lukin has 12 points (2g-10a) in 12 games during March.
· Fort Wayne’s Eric Faille is on a four-game goal streak since March 22 (5g).
· IceMen are 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
· Komets are fifth on the power play at home at 21.6 percent (27-for-125).
Brampton Beast (21-41-3) at Quad City Mallards (34-27-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Brampton’s Mathew Maione is third among defensemen with 169 shots on goal.
· Quad City’s Parker Milner is tied for third with a .922 save percentage.
· Beast are 11-1-3 in one-goal games.
· Mallards are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 86.4 percent (121-for-140).
Allen Americans (44-14-9) at Wichita Thunder (30-29-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Allen’s Aaron Gens leads defensemen with 50 points (8g-42a).
· Danick Gauthier leads Wichita against the Americans with 10 goals and 21 points.
· Americans are 28-4-4 when scoring first.
· Thunder are tied for third with 27.78 shots-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (25-33-8) at Rapid City Rush (36-26-5) 6:35 p.m. MT
· Lindsay Sparks leads Missouri against the Rush with 12 points (7g-5a).
· Rapid City’s Jesse Schultz is fourth with 74 points (34g-40a).
· Mavericks are 17-0-2 when leading after two periods.
· Rush are 24-6-4 when scoring first.
Alaska Aces (34-25-7) at Idaho Steelheads (45-17-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Brendan Connolly leads Alaska against the Steelheads with five goals and 13 points.
· Idaho’s Alex Belzile is on an 11-game point streak since March 7 (8g-8a).
· Aces are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 82-35 in the first period.
Bakersfield Condors (24-35-8) at Ontario Reign (39-18-9) 7 p.m. PT
· Sebastien Sylvestre leads Bakersfield against the Reign with four goals and seven points.
· Ontario’s Jussi Olkinuora is seventh with a 2.45 goals-against average.
· Condors are eighth with 28.81 shots-against per game.
· Reign are 18-8-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch the East Division title on Wednesday if:
Florida wins in regulation or overtime
Quad City can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Quad City wins AND Wichita loses in regulation
Rapid City can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Rapid City wins OR Wichita loses OR Rapid City loses in overtime/shootout AND Wichita does not win in regulation/overtime
Idaho can clinch the Pacific Division title on Wednesday if:
Idaho wins AND Ontario loses
MOST CAREER COACHING WINS
491 – John Marks (Charlotte, 1993-98; Greenville, 1998-2006; Pensacola, 2007-08; Augusta, 2008-09)
480 – John Brophy (Hampton Roads, 1989-2000 and Wheeling, 2001-03)
479 – Jason Christie (Peoria, 2000-05; Utah, 2005-08; Ontario, 2011-Present)
477 – Jeff Pyle (Mobile, 1998-2002; Gwinnett, 2003-11; Evansville, 2013-14)
342 – Matt Thomas (Atlantic City, 2004-05; Fresno, 2005-08; Stockton, 2008-13)