Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Evansville IceMen (15-46-9) at Greenville Road Warriors (37-29-4) 7 p.m. ET
· Robin Soudek leads Evansville with 18 goals and 38 points.
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is tied for fifth with a .919 save percentage.
· IceMen are 11-2-3 when leading after two periods.
· Road Warriors are 24-4-1 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (31-29-10) at Toledo Walleye (48-14-7) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati against the Walleye with three goals.
· Toledo’s Tyler Barnes leads rookies with 69 points (29g-40a).
· Cyclones are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against.
· Walleye lead the league on the power play at home at 28.0 percent (35-for-125).
Missouri Mavericks (27-35-8) at Brampton Beast (22-44-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Missouri’s Andrew Courtney is tied for second with 12 power-play goals.
· Jason Pitton leads Brampton against the Mavericks with four points (3g-1a).
· Mavericks are 19-5-4 when scoring first.
· Beast are 12-1-3 in one-goal games.
Orlando Solar Bears (37-23-10) at Florida Everblades (47-16-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Orlando’s Garret Sparks is fourth with a 2.34 goals-against average.
· Florida’s Mike Little is tied for first among defensemen with 53 points (13g-40a).
· Solar Bears lead the league with 33.26 shots per game.
· Everblades are third with 3.67 goals per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (47-17-6) at Kalamazoo Wings (34-29-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for fourth with 38 goals.
· Matt Caria leads Kalamazoo against the Komets with six goals and 11 points.
· Komets are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
· K-Wings are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
Indy Fuel (30-30-10) at Reading Royals (44-20-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Kirill Gotovets leads Indy against the Royals with three goals.
· Reading’s Brett Flemming is on a nine-game point streak since March 20 (5g-6a).
· Fuel are fourth on the power play at 20.4 percent (57-for-280).
· Royals have outscored their opponents 92-69 in the third period.
Elmira Jackals (32-31-7) at Wheeling Nailers (34-33-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Ryan Rashid leads Elmira against the Nailers with 10 points (4g-6a).
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is tied for second among rookies with 62 points (28g-34a).
· Jackals are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
· Nailers are 5-0-2 in games decided beyond regulation.
Rapid City Rush (37-27-7) at Allen Americans (46-14-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Cody Ferriero is second among rookies with eight power-play goals.
· Allen’s Greger Hanson is tied for the league lead with nine game-winning goals.
· Rush are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.9 percent (116-for-135).
· Americans are fifth with 32.77 shots per game.
Tulsa Oilers (36-29-5) at Wichita Thunder (32-30-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Thunder with 10 goals.
· Wichita’s Danick Gauthier is second with 26 power-play points (12g-14a).
· Oilers are seventh with 3.50 goals per game.
· Thunder are fourth with 27.86 shots-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (35-26-8) at Colorado Eagles (41-22-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Utah’s Alex Krushelnyski is third among rookies with 38 assists
· Colorado’s Colin Joe leads defensemen with a 17.9 percent shooting percentage (7-for-39).
· Grizzlies are 21-8-8 in one-goal games.
· Eagles are 32-13-3 when outshooting their opponent.
Stockton Thunder (20-48-2) at Bakersfield Condors (25-37-8) 7 p.m. PT
· Tyler Shattock leads Stockton against the Condors with 14 points (4g-10a).
· Bakersfield’s Sebastien Sylvestre is second among rookies with 202 shots on goal.
· Thunder are third on the power play at 21.1 percent (59-for-279).
· Condors are 16-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Ontario Reign (42-18-10) at Alaska Aces (34-29-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Ontario’s Judd Blackwater is tied for the league lead with nine game-winning goals.
· Ryan Walters leads Alaska against the Reign with five goals.
· Reign are third with 2.57 goals-against per game.
· Aces are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Toledo can clinch the North Division title on Friday if:
Toledo wins OR Fort Wayne loses in regulation OR Toledo loses in overtime/shootout AND Fort Wayne loses
Toledo can clinch the Brabham Cup on Friday if:
Toledo wins AND Florida loses AND Allen loses in regulation
Kalamazoo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Kalamazoo wins OR Cincinnati loses in regulation OR Wheeling loses in regulation
Utah can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Utah wins OR Alaska loses in regulation OR Utah loses in overtime/shootout AND Alaska loses