Atlanta Gladiators (24-35-8) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (39-25-5) 3 p.m. ET
- Mark Naclerio leads Atlanta against the Swamp Rabbits with nine points (4g-5a).
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is fourth with 54 assists.
- Gladiators are 20-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for the league lead with 13 wins when trailing after one period (13-14-3).
Elmira Jackals (17-43-8) at Manchester Monarchs (35-22-11) 3 p.m. ET
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira with 30 goals.
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester against the Jackals with five goals.
- Jackals are 10-1-3 when leading after two periods.
- Monarchs are fifth on the power play at 22.7 percent (49-for-216).
Cincinnati Cyclones (36-29-4) at Indy Fuel (21-40-7) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Jordan Sims leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with nine points (3g-6a).
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,410 saves.
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.88 goals-against per game.
- Fuel are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.12 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (35-24-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (36-28-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Ryan Massa is 11th with a .912 save percentage.
- Steven McParland leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with three goals.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.56 shots per game.
- Stingrays lead the league with 27.44 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (19-42-6) at Missouri Mavericks (32-28-8) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Zach O’Brien leads Wichita against the Mavericks with five goals and 12 points.
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 350 shots on goal.
- Thunder are fifth with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Mavericks are 21-8-3 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (37-25-6) at Wheeling Nailers (33-27-8) 5:05 p.m. ET
- Matt Willows lead Reading against the Nailers with four goals.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookie defensemen with 57 points (12g-45a).
- Royals are tied for fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 84.1 percent (106-for-126).
- Nailers are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against at home.
Fort Wayne Komets (42-18-8) at Toledo Walleye (48-16-4) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Garrett Thompson leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with three goals.
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink is tied for the league lead with nine game-winning goals.
- Komets are 21-11-5 against Central Division opponents.
- Walleye are 32-11-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Reading can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Manchester can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Manchester wins OR Wheeling loses in regulation OR Manchester loses in overtime/shootout AND Wheeling loses
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Orlando wins AND Cincinnati loses in regulation