Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Gwinnett Gladiators (19-43-6) at Greenville Road Warriors (35-29-4) 7 p.m. ET
· Gwinnett’s Daniel Bahntge scored his first two pro goals in last night’s win at Greenville.
· Vinny Saponari leads Greenville against the Gladiators with 10 points (1g-9a).
· Gladiators are 15-3-1 when leading after two periods.
· Road Warriors are seventh with 32.29 shots per game.
Reading Royals (43-18-6) at Florida Everblades (46-14-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Olivier Labelle leads Reading against the Everblades with seven points (3g-4a).
· Florida’s Mitch Wahl is on a 15-game point streak since Feb. 21 (3g-17a).
· Royals are league’s third-least penalized team with 13.48 penalty minutes per game.
· Everblades are second on the penalty kill at home at 88.5 percent (108-for-122).
Toledo Walleye (46-14-7) at Kalamazoo Wings (33-28-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is fourth with a 2.33 goals-against average.
· Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with four goals.
· Walleye are 37-5-2 when scoring first.
· K-Wings are 6-1-2 in one-goal games at home.
South Carolina Stingrays (43-19-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (35-23-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Wayne Simpson leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with nine points (3g-6a).
· Orlando’s Garret Sparks leads the league with a .935 save percentage.
· Stingrays are 13-4-1 when outshot by their opponent.
· Solar Bears lead the league with 33.63 shots per game.
Indy Fuel (27-29-10) at Cincinnati Cyclones (29-29-9) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Indy’s Nick Bruneteau is second among rookies with 16 power-play points (1g-15a).
· David Pacan leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with four goals and nine points.
· Fuel are tied for third on the power play at 20.8 percent (55-for-265).
· Cyclones are third with 27.78 shots-against per game.
Evansville IceMen (14-45-8) at Wheeling Nailers (33-31-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Jarret Lukin leads Evansville against the Nailers with four points (1g-3a).
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is tied for second among rookies with 28 goals.
· IceMen are 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
· Nailers are fourth on the power play at home at 22.0 percent (29-for-132).
Elmira Jackals (32-28-7) at Fort Wayne Komets (45-16-6) 8 p.m. ET
· Mike Seidel leads Elmira with 21 goals and 40 points.
· Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with eight shorthanded points (4g-4a).
· Jackals are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
· Komets are fifth with 3.57 goals per game.
Brampton Beast (22-41-3) at Allen Americans (44-14-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Brampton’s Mathew Maione leads rookie defensemen with 40 points (13g-27a).
· Greger Hanson leads Allen against the Beast with 11 points (5g-6a).
· Beast have scored 74 of their 174 goals in the second period.
· Americans are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
Missouri Mavericks (25-34-8) at Tulsa Oilers (34-28-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Sebastien Thinel leads Missouri against the Oilers with 16 points (5g-11a).
· Tulsa’s Jeff Jubinville is fourth among rookies with 57 points (28g-29a).
· Mavericks are 17-0-2 when leading after two periods.
· Oilers are 8-0-5 in games decided beyond regulation.
Alaska Aces (34-26-7) at Utah Grizzlies (33-26-8) 7 p.m. MT
· Ryan Walters leads Alaska against the Grizzlies with six goals.
· Utah’s Alex Krushelnyski is tied for third among rookies with 37 assists.
· Aces are eighth with 32.03 shots per game.
· Grizzlies are 21-8-8 in one-goal games.
Quad City Mallards (34-28-7) at Rapid City Rush (37-26-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Quad City’s Mario Lamoureux is tied for second with 18 power-play assists.
· Daniel Barczuk leads Rapid City against the Mallards with six goals and 10 points.
· Mallards are fifth with 2.64 goals-against per game.
· Rush are 25-6-4 when scoring first.
Colorado Eagles (40-22-6) at Idaho Steelheads (46-17-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Colorado’s Colin Joe leads defensemen with a 19.4 percent shooting percentage (7-for-36).
· Alex Belzile leads Idaho against the Eagles with six goals and nine points.
· Eagles are second with 27.63 shots-against per game.
· Steelheads are fourth with 2.58 goals-against per game.
Bakersfield Condors (24-36-8) at Ontario Reign (40-18-9) 7 p.m. PT
· Sebastien Sylvestre leads Bakersfield against the Reign with five goals and eight points.
· Ontario’s Matt Register is tied for fourth among defensemen with 13 goals.
· Condors are 16-0-1 when leading after two periods.
· Reign are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 86.5 percent (135-for-156).
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch the East Division title on Friday if:
Florida wins in regulation or overtime
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Orlando wins AND Greenville loses in regulation AND Elmira loses
Idaho can clinch the Pacific Division title on Friday if:
Idaho wins OR Idaho loses in overtime/shootout OR Ontario loses
LONGEST WINNING STREAK BY GOALTENDER, ONE SEASON
16 – Jeff Jakaitis, South Carolina Stingrays (Feb. 15-Present)
13 – Daniel Berthiaume, Roanoke Express (1994-95)
12 – Cory Cadden, Knoxville Cherokees (1993-94)
11 – seven times, most recent:
Daniel Manzato, Las Vegas Wranglers (2007-08)
MOST CAREER COACHING WINS
491 – John Marks (Charlotte, 1993-98; Greenville, 1998-2006; Pensacola, 2007-08; Augusta, 2008-09)
480 – Jason Christie (Peoria, 2000-05; Utah, 2005-08; Ontario, 2011-Present)
– John Brophy (Hampton Roads, 1989-2000 and Wheeling, 2001-03)
477 – Jeff Pyle (Mobile, 1998-2002; Gwinnett, 2003-11; Evansville, 2013-14)
342 – Matt Thomas (Atlantic City, 2004-05; Fresno, 2005-08; Stockton, 2008-13)