Worcester Railers (35-26-8) at Reading Royals (37-24-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester against the Royals with five goals and 10 points.
- Reading’s Matt Willows is second with 290 shots on goal.
- Railers are seventh with 30.25 shots-against per game.
- Royals have scored first a league-leading 44 times (30-9-5).
Rapid City Rush (22-41-6) at Quad City Mallards (23-41-5) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Andrew Radjenovic leads Rapid City against the Mallards with three goals and six points.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is third among rookie defensemen with 36 points (2g-34a).
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.65 penalty minutes per game.
Idaho Steelheads (42-20-7) at Tulsa Oilers (31-27-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is fourth among rookies with 26 goals.
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Steelheads tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against
- Oilers are second are on the penalty kill at home at 88.2 percent (112-for-127).
Utah Grizzlies (26-28-15) at Colorado Eagles (45-18-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Taylor Richart leads defensemen with 17 goals.
- Joey Ratelle leads Colorado against the Grizzlies with six goals.
- Grizzlies are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.1 percent (137-for-161).
- Eagles are 23-5-3 when outshooting their opponent.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Colorado can clinch the Mountain Division title on Wednesday if:
Colorado wins OR Idaho loses OR Colorado loses in overtime/shootout AND Idaho wins in a shootout