Trenton Titans (38-21-9) at Dayton Bombers (23-39-7) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans’ power play is 16.9 percent (23-for-136) on the road and 10-for-41 (24.4 percent) against Dayton.
* Brett Nowak has 19 points (8g-11a) and two game-winning goals in 24 games since joining the Bombers.
* Scott Bertoli has 10 assists and 12 points in nine games against Dayton in 2004-05.
* Janne Jokila leads Dayton with 46 points (22g-24a) in 67 games.
South Carolina Stingrays (37-23-9) at Augusta Lynx (28-34-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays have used four goaltenders, who are 3-2-1 with 1.63 goals against, against Augusta.
* Lynx are 3-0-0 in April and have won their last two games in a shootout.
* South Carolina is 1-3-1 in its last five road games as it begins its season-ending three-game road trip.
* Chad Collins is 2-0-1 with a 2.20 goals-against average in his first three starts with Augusta.
Peoria Rivermen (37-24-8) at Reading Royals (41-20-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rivermen are 1-2-1, including three one-goal games, on current six-game road trip.
* Royals have outscored their opponents 13-5 on current three-game winning streak.
* Alfie Michaud is tied for second in the ECHL with goals-against average of 1.99.
* In his last two starts, Barry Brust is 2-0-0 and has allowed two goals on 57 shots.
Columbia Inferno (37-20-11) at Greenville Grrrowl (36-27-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Inferno is 7-0-1 with a 1.11 goals-against average and a .958 save percentage against Greenville.
* Greenville and Columbia are both 2-for-32 (6.3 percent) on the power play against each other.
* Maris Ziedins has seven points (4g-3a) and the Grrrowl is 2-3-0 in its last five home games.
* In the last 10 games, Rob McVicar and Mike Minard are 6-3-1 with 1.70 goals-against average.
Charlotte Checkers (38-25-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (37-24-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gladiators’ Kris Goodjohn has eight points (1g-7a) against the Checkers.
* Checkers’ Lee Falardeau leads ECHL rookies with five game-winning goals.
* Gwinnett goaltender Sean Fields has won all three of his starts against Charlotte.
* Charlotte’s Ryan Glenn leads ECHL defensemen with two shorthand goals.
Texas Wildcatters (16-42-11) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (38-23-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Mississippi is 8-2-0 versus Texas.
* Wildcatters’ Andrew Ianiero has 10 points (3g-7a) against Mississippi.
* Kerry Ellis-Toddington is tied for seventh among league defensemen with 42 points (9g-33a).
* In its two wins against Mississippi, Texas has outscored the Sea Wolves 9-3.
Alaska Aces (43-18-8) at Las Vegas Wranglers (30-31-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Alaska’s Scott Gomez leads the ECHL with 69 assists and 81 points.
* Wranglers’ Dan Tudin has seven points (3g-4a) and is a +3 against Alaska.
* Matt Underhill is 2-0-0 with a 2.00 goals-against average and a .926 save percentage since joining the Aces.
* Matt Dzieduszycki’s five shorthand goals tie him for second in the league.
2005 Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Alaska can clinch the West Division on Tuesday if:
Atlantic City can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Tuesday if:
Trenton can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Tuesday if:
Trenton wins AND Reading wins