South Carolina Stingrays (46-16-8) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-39-8) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner leads the league with a 1.89 goals-against average.
- Caleb Herbert leads Greenville against the Stingrays with six goals.
- Stingrays are second with 27.13 shots-against per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are 14-4-2 when leading after two periods.
Manchester Monarchs (40-23-6) at Adirondack Thunder (39-24-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Schmalz leads Manchester against the Thunder with eight goals and 13 points.
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin is tied for seventh among defensemen with 43 points (15g-28a).
- Monarchs are first on the power play on the road at 22.5 percent (36-for-160).
- Thunder are 26-5-5 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (37-24-9) at Norfolk Admirals (26-37-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading against the Admirals with five points (2g-3a).
- Norfolk’s TJ Melancon is second among rookie defensemen with 43 points (15g-28a).
- Royals are second on the penalty kill on the road at 86.7 percent (98-for-113).
- Admirals are 14-3-3 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (34-27-9) at Brampton Beast (26-33-10) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is tied for second with eight game-winning goals.
- Luc-Olivier Blain leads Brampton against the Nailers with six points (2g-4a).
- Nailers are third on the power play on the road at 20.4 percent (29-for-142).
- Beast are sixth with 34.46 shots per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (44-19-6) at Toledo Walleye (49-16-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Michael Houser is fourth with 2,432 minutes played.
- Tyler Barnes leads Toledo against the Komets with eight points (1g-7a).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 114-63 in the third period.
- Walleye are third on the power play at home at 22.4 percent (30-for-134).
Florida Everblades (51-13-6) at Jacksonville Icemen (26-37-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is second with 32 wins.
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville with 49 points (17g-32a).
- Everblades lead the league with 14 shorthanded goals.
- Icemen are fourth with 28.80 shots-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (33-28-9) at Atlanta Gladiators (31-34-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Joshua Winquist leads Orlando against the Gladiators with five goals and eight points.
- Atlanta’s Eric Shand leads rookie defensemen with an 11.9 percent shooting percentage (5-for-42).
- Solar Bears are 21-4-3 when scoring first.
- Gladiators are 20-3-3 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (38-28-3) at Indy Fuel (35-29-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Vaive leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with six goals.
- Indy’s Robin Press is tied for second among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Cyclones are 10-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Fuel lead the league on the power play at 23.3 percent (61-for-262).
Idaho Steelheads (43-20-7) at Allen Americans (34-28-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Max French is on a six-game goal streak (8g).
- Bryan Moore leads Allen against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Steelheads are third with 28.57 shots-against per game.
- Americans are 13-5-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Kalamazoo Wings (39-24-6) at Quad City Mallards (23-42-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- J.T. Stenglein leads Kalamazoo against the Mallards with four goals and nine points.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 34 assists.
- Wings are fifth with 3.55 goals per game.
- Mallards are 13-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (23-41-6) at Tulsa Oilers (31-28-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City against the Oilers with two goals.
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 306 shots on goal.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals against.
Wichita Thunder (34-28-8) at Colorado Eagles (46-18-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Wichita against the Eagles with four goals.
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for second among defensemen with 19 power-play assists.
- Thunder are 18-3-2 when leading after one period.
- Eagles have had a league-leading 22 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Kansas City Mavericks (34-31-5) at Utah Grizzlies (26-29-15) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads the league with 14 power-play goals.
- Ryan Walters leads Utah with 28 goals and 61 points.
- Mavericks are 7-0-5 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Grizzlies are 17-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Worcester can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Wheeling loses in regulation
Cincinnati can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Cincinnati wins OR Kalamazoo loses in regulation OR Cincinnati loses in overtime/shootout AND Kalamazoo loses
Wichita can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Wichita wins OR Tulsa loses
Allen can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Allen wins OR Tulsa loses in regulation OR Allen loses in overtime/shootout AND Tulsa loses
Manchester can clinch the North Division title on Friday if: