Wheeling Nailers (36-28-5) at Trenton Titans (39-21-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers’ Yevgeny Lazarev has seven points (4g-3a) in his last four games, including three multi-point games.
* Titans are 10-2-0 in the last 12 games and nine different players have scored the game-winning goals.
* Wheeling is 0-5-0 with a combined 4.10 goals-against average in its last five games.
* Rick Kowalski has scored in five of his last six games (4g-5a).
Toledo Storm (40-24-5) at Reading Royals (42-20-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Graig Mischler leads the Royals and ranks third in the ECHL in power-play assists with 25.
* Storm are 6-for-32 on the power play, accounting for 37.5 percent of their offense, against Reading.
* Cody Rudkowsky stopped 31 shots for his third shutout in Reading’s 2-0 win over Peoria on Tuesday.
* Toledo is 3-0-0 with a combined 1.67 goals-against average thus far in April.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (39-23-7) at Louisiana IceGators (24-39-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves are 15-4-3 since the acquisition of Bates Battaglia on February 22.
* IceGators’ Wes Mason has 18 points (7g-11a) and is a +3 in 10 games against Mississippi.
* Mississippi’s Jay Legault has a six-game scoring streak with 12 points (4g-8a) and four multi-point games.
* Louisiana is 4-6-0 and 10-for-32 (23.3 percent) on the power play against the Sea Wolves.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Reading can clinch the North Division on Thursday if:
Toledo can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Thursday if:
Toledo wins OR
Toledo loses in overtime/shootout