Worcester Railers (36-26-8) at Manchester Monarchs (40-24-6) 6 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Mitch Gillam is third with a 2.15 goals-against average.
- Michael Doherty leads Manchester against the Railers with 10 points (6g-4a).
- Railers are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.3 percent (93-for-109).
- Monarchs are 23-11-4 when outshooting their opponent.
Jacksonville Icemen (26-38-7) at Florida Everblades (52-13-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Austin Lotz is tied for fourth among rookie goaltenders with 19 wins.
- Florida’s John McCarron leads the league with five shorthanded goals.
- Icemen are 17-4-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are 16-2-6 in one-goal games.
Norfolk Admirals (26-38-7) at Reading Royals (38-24-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,463 saves.
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Admirals with four goals.
- Admirals are tied for third with six shorthanded goals on the road.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.21 penalty minutes per game.
Brampton Beast (27-33-10) at Kalamazoo Wings (34-29-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Reggie Traccitto leads defensemen with three shorthanded goals.
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with 10 points (6g-4a).
- Beast are third on the penalty kill at 86.4 percent (285-for-330).
- Wings are fifth with 3.56 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-40-8) at Atlanta Gladiators (32-34-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is fourth with 1,260 saves.
- Atlanta’s Sean Bonar is tied for fifth with three shutouts.
- Swamp Rabbits are fifth on the power play on the road at 19.1 percent (27-for-141).
- Gladiators are 16-7-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Orlando Solar Bears (33-29-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (47-16-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Max Novak leads Orlando against the Stingrays with four goals.
- South Carolina’s Jake Kamrass has 13 points (5g-8a) in his first 11 pro games.
- Solar Bears are 14-2-3 when leading after one period.
- Stingrays are fourth on the power play at home at 21.0 percent (30-for-143).
Wheeling Nailers (34-28-9) at Fort Wayne Komets (45-19-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for first among rookies with 19 power-play points (3g-16a).
- Gabriel Desjardins leads Fort Wayne against the Nailers with eight points (3g-5a).
- Nailers are fifth with 35.49 shots per game.
- Komets lead the league with 4.01 goals per game.
Toledo Walleye (49-17-5) at Indy Fuel (35-30-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is on a six-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Ryan Rupert leads Indy against the Walleye with four goals.
- Walleye are 36-3-3 when scoring first.
- Fuel are tied for second with 13 shorthanded goals.
Idaho Steelheads (43-20-8) at Allen Americans (35-28-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Justin Parizek leads Idaho against the Americans with six goals.
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard leads defensemen with eight power-play goals.
- Steelheads are third with 28.52 shots-against per game.
- Americans are 26-5-1 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (39-28-3) at Quad City Mallards (24-42-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Daniel Muzito-Bagenda has at least one point in five of his last six games (5g-2a).
- Willie Raskob leads Quad City against the Cyclones with six points (1g-5a).
- Cyclones are 18-11-3 in one-goal games.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.70 penalty minutes per game.
Rapid City Rush (24-41-6) at Tulsa Oilers (31-28-12) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is tied for eighth among rookies with 31 assists.
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Rush with five goals and seven points.
- Rush are 13-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers lead the league with 37.58 shots per game.
Wichita Thunder (34-29-8) at Colorado Eagles (47-18-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Ralph Cuddemi is third with 290 shots on goal.
- Brady Shaw leads Colorado against the Thunder with three goals.
- Thunder are 23-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Eagles are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against.
Kansas City Mavericks (34-31-6) at Utah Grizzlies (27-29-15) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is tied for second among defensemen with 19 power-play assists.
- Utah’s Taylor Richart leads defensemen with 17 goals.
- Mavericks are 19-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies are sixth with 29.90 shots-against per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Kalamazoo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Kalamazoo wins in regulation/overtime AND Indy loses in regulation