Adirondack Thunder (40-24-7) at Brampton Beast (28-33-10) 2 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Shane Conacher has eight points in his last five games (5g-3a).
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Thunder with five goals.
- Thunder are 22-7-4 when outshot by their opponent.
- Beast are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (146-for-166).
Kalamazoo Wings (34-30-7) at Indy Fuel (35-30-6) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Josh Pitt leads Kalamazoo against the Fuel with six goals.
- Indy’s Ryan Rupert is tied for third with six shorthanded points (4g-2a).
- Wings are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.70 penalty minutes per game.
- Fuel are 24-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Manchester Monarchs (40-25-6) at Worcester Railers (37-26-8) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Kevin Morris is on a four-game point streak (2g-2a).
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester with 22 goals and 61 points.
- Monarchs are first on the power play on the road at 22.2 percent (36-for-162).
- Railers are 11-1-1 in their last 13 games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (39-29-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (45-20-6) 5 p.m. ET
- Jesse Schultz leads Cincinnati against the Komets with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with 77 points (30g-47a).
- Cyclones are 10-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Komets are second with 36.77 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Indy can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Kalamazoo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Adirondack can clinch the North Division title on Sunday if:
Adirondack wins OR Manchester loses in regulation OR Adirondack AND Manchester lose in overtime/shootout
Manchester can clinch the North Division title on Sunday if:
Manchester wins AND Adirondack loses OR Manchester loses in overtime/shootout AND Adirondack loses in regulation