Worcester Railers (8-7-2) at Adirondack Thunder (9-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for third among defensemen with six goals.
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney is third with 12 goals.
- Railers are 5-1-1 when scoring first.
- Thunder are 6-1-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Reading Royals (10-7-1) at Wheeling Nailers (11-5-2) 7:05 pm. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is tied for seventh with a .924 save percentage.
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is third with 24 point (10g-14a).
- Royals are 8-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 27.0 percent (24-for-89).
Cincinnati Cyclones (11-5-1) at Brampton Beast (8-8-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave is fourth among defensemen with a 19.2 percent shooting percentage (5-for-26).
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 12-5 during their four-game winning streak.
- Beast are 6-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Orlando Solar Bears (6-9-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (11-6-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is tied for the league lead with 11 power-play points (3g-8a).
- Branden Troock leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with five goals.
- Solar Bears are fourth with 36.17 shots per game.
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with 4.26 goals per game.
Florida Everblades (14-2-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (10-6-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Mitchell Heard leads Florida against the Gladiators with three goals and eight points.
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta with 10 goals.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 26-13 in the third period.
- Gladiators are 4-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Quad City Mallards (7-9-1) at Indy Fuel (4-9-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Sam Warning leads Quad City against the Fuel with four goals.
- Cam Reid leads Indy with 14 points (4g-10a).
- Mallards are 5-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Fuel are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
Toledo Walleye (13-4-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (8-6-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 11 wins.
- Dennis Kravchenko leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with four goals.
- Walleye are third on the penalty kill on the road at 95.7 percent (44-for-46).
- Komets lead the league with 27.25 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (7-10-0) at Allen Americans (10-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kenton Miller leads Rapid City against the Americans with four points (2g-2a).
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is tied for third among defensemen with seven power-play assists.
- Rush are second on the penalty kill at 90.8 percent (79-for-87).
- Americans are 8-0-0 when scoring first.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-6-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (11-9-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is on a four-game assist streak (6a).
- Justin Breton leads Kansas City against the Wings with four points (1g-3a).
- Wings are fifth with 36.13 shots per game.
- Mavericks are 5-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Utah Grizzlies (6-8-5) at Colorado Eagles (11-4-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Cliff Watson is tied for second among rookies with 63 shots on goal.
- Michael Joly leads Colorado against the Grizzlies with four goals and six points.
- Grizzlies are 6-1-2 when scoring first.
- Eagles are tied for second with seven home wins (7-1-2).
Tulsa Oilers (6-7-6) at Idaho Steelheads (10-5-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley leads the league with three shorthanded goals.
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is tied for first among rookies with 11 goals.
- Oilers are 6-1-2 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are second in both shots per game (38.42) and shots-against per game (27.42).