Norfolk Admirals (3-15-4) at Adirondack Thunder (12-4-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s T.J. Foster has three straight multi-point games (3g-4a).
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.62 goals-against average.
- Admirals are 2-2-3 when scoring first.
- Thunder are 4-1-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Indy Fuel (8-11-2) at Reading Royals (13-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with 11 goals and 21 points.
- Reading’s Chris McCarthy is on a six-game point streak (3g-6a).
- Fuel are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Royals are 7-0-1 in their last eight games.
Elmira Jackals (5-12-4) at Florida Everblades (15-3-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 13 points (5g-8a).
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is fourth with 10 wins.
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.71 penalty minutes per game.
- Everblades are second on the penalty kill at home at 92.3 percent (36-for-39).
Fort Wayne Komets (13-5-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (8-14-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol leads the league in plus-minus at +22.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 17 points (8g-9a).
- Komets are 11-2-0 when scoring first.
- K-Wings are 3-0-1 when leading after one period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (11-8-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (10-9-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Desmond Bergin has back-to-back two-goal games.
- South Carolina’s Adam Carlson leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.02 goals-against average.
- Swamp Rabbits are 6-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Stingrays are third with 26.90 shots-against per game.
Quad City Mallards (12-8-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-10-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is second with a .938 save percentage.
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with five points (2g-3a).
- Mallards are third with 2.64 goals-against per game.
- Cyclones are 4-1-3 in one-goal games.
Tulsa Oilers (15-7-2) at Missouri Mavericks (9-10-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 14 wins.
- Dane Fox leads Missouri against the Oilers with five points (1g-4a).
- Oilers are fifth with 2.75 goals-against per game.
- Mavericks are fifth on the penalty kill at 88.8 percent (71-for-80).
Allen Americans (13-12-0) at Wichita Thunder (9-8-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Chad Costello is tied for the league lead with 10 power-play points (4g-6a).
- Wichita’s Drew Owsley is second among rookie goaltenders with a .925 save percentage.
- Americans are 7-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder have scored 23 of their 54 goals in the third period.
Rapid City Rush (7-10-5) at Utah Grizzlies (8-13-2) 7 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Ryan Waltersis fourth with 19 assists.
- Utah’s Mike Banwell leads defensemen with 78 shots on goal.
- Rush are second on the penalty kill on the road at 90.6 percent (30-for-32).
- Grizzlies are third with 33.78 shots per game.
Idaho Steelheads (13-8-2) at Colorado Eagles (13-6-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with five power-play goals.
- Jesse Mychan leads Colorado against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with seven games decided in overtime or a shootout (5-0-2).
- Eagles are 7-1-1 when scoring first.
Toledo Walleye (17-3-0) at Alaska Aces (12-4-4) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Toledo’s Tylor Spink leads rookies with 23 points (8g-15a).
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is fifth with a 2.32 goals-against average.
- Walleye are 8-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Aces are third with 34.90 shots per game.