Worcester Railers (8-8-3) at Brampton Beast (9-9-3) 2 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for fourth among defensemen with six goals.
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton with 22 points (7g-15a).
- Railers are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are 7-3-3 in one-goal games.
South Carolina Stingrays (13-4-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (12-10-2) 2:05 p.m. ET
- Dylan Margonari leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with three goals.
- Atlanta’s Brady Vail is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 97.4 percent (38-for-39).
- Gladiators are 4-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (16-3-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (9-8-2) 3 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Samuel Thibault is second among rookies in plus-minus at +11.
- Kyle Blaney leads Kalamazoo against the Thunder with two goals and three points.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 28-14 in the first period.
- Wings are fifth with 35.89 shots per game.
Norfolk Admirals (7-15-1) at Manchester Monarchs (14-7-2) 3 p.m. ET
- Michael Young leads Norfolk against the Monarchs with four points (1g-3a).
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is 5-0-0 in his last five appearances with a 1.19 goals-against average and a save percentage of .959.
- Admirals are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.30 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs are second on the penalty kill at home at 90.7 percent (39-for-43).
Orlando Solar Bears (10-10-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (12-6-2) 5 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Nolan Valleau is second among defensemen with 21 points (7g-14a).
- Garrett Thompson leads Fort Wayne with 11 goals.
- Solar Bears are 4-1-1 when scoring first.
- Komets are tied for third with five shorthanded goals.
Allen Americans (12-6-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (12-11-0) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is tied for fourth among defensemen with 10 power-play points (2g-8a).
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons leads the league with 484 saves.
- Americans are 7-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Mavericks are 7-0-0 in one-goal games.