Wheeling Nailers (11-7-2) at Brampton Beast (11-7-3) 2 p.m. ET
- Kevin Schulze leads Wheeling against the Beast with seven points (1g-6a).
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Nailers are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
- Beast are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
Orlando Solar Bears (13-7-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (10-11-3) 2:05 p.m. ET
- Eric Faille leads Orlando against the Gladiators with six points (1g-5a).
- Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for second with 14 goals.
- Solar Bears are 7-for-21 (33.3 percent) on the power play in four games against Atlanta.
- Gladiators lead the league with 29 goals in the first period.
Missouri Mavericks (9-10-4) at Wichita Thunder (10-8-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Sam Povorozniouk is tied for second among rookies with nine goals.
- Wichita’s Drew Owsley is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.55 goals-against average.
- Mavericks have scored all three of their shorthanded goals on the road.
- Thunder are third on the penalty kill at home at 92.7 percent (51-for-55).
Toledo Walleye (17-4-0) at Alaska Aces (13-4-4) 3:05 p.m. AKT
- Toledo’s A.J. Jenks leads the league with 12 power-play points (4g-8a).
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is second with 33 points (19g-14a).
- Walleye lead the league with 4.52 goals per game.
- Aces are 7-0-3 in their last 10 games.