Indy Fuel (10-12-2) at Toledo Walleye (12-7-4) 10:35 a.m. ET
• Indy’s Garett Bembridge is third with 92 shots on goal.
• A.J. Jenks leads Toledo against the Fuel with three goals.
• Fuel are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.4 percent (57-for-66).
• Walleye are 7-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Elmira Jackals (16-9-0) at Adirondack Thunder (15-3-2) 7 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Cason Hohmann is tied for fourth among rookies with 10 goals.
• Adirondack’s Ken Appleby is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.21 goals-against average.
• Jackals are tied for fourth with five shorthanded goals.
• Thunder are 6-1-2 against East Division opponents.
Atlanta Gladiators (13-9-1) at Evansville IceMen (9-13-1) 6:15 p.m. CT
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is second with 11 power-play points (5g-6a).
• Evansville’s Tyson Fawcett is on a three-game goal streak since Dec. 11 (5g).
• Gladiators are third with six shorthanded goals.
• IceMen are 7-for-16 on the power play (43.8 percent) in their last four games.
Reading Royals (11-10-3) at Norfolk Admirals (9-16-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Mike Pereira is tied for fourth with 12 goals.
• Alexandre Ranger leads Norfolk against the Royals with two goals.
• Royals are fourth with 26.58 shots-against per game.
• Admirals have scored 11 power-play goals in their last eight games.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-8-5) at Florida Everblades (18-9-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s Eric Baier is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +15.
• Florida’s Matt Marquardt is on a three-game goal streak since Dec. 9 (4g).
• Solar Bears are fourth with 3.22 goals per game.
• Everblades are fourth with 2.15 goals-against per game.
Allen Americans (15-8-1) at Colorado Eagles (11-12-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Eric Roy leads rookie defensemen with 17 points (5g-12a).
• Jesse Mychan leads Colorado against the Americans with three goals and five points.
• Americans are 5-1-1 in one-goal games.
• Eagles are first on the penalty kill at home at 91.2 percent (62-for-68).
Utah Grizzlies (14-7-2) at Idaho Steelheads (9-14-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Utah’s Matt Berry is fourth among rookies with 23 points (11g-12a).
• Rob Linsmayer leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with two goals and four points.
• Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 31-21 in the third period.
• Steelheads are second on the penalty kill at home at 90.9 percent (40-for-44).