Reading Royals (14-9-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (13-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is third with 11 power-play points (6g-5a).
- Greenville’s Mackenzie Skapski is fourth with a 2.29 goals-against average.
- Royals are tied for fifth with five shorthanded goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at home at 88.9 percent (40-for-45).
Orlando Solar Bears (15-7-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (9-14-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brett Findlay is fifth with 20 assists.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with nine goals and 18 points.
- Solar Bears are 10-2-1 in their last 13 games.
- K-Wings are 6-2-1 when scoring first.
Elmira Jackals (6-12-4) at Manchester Monarchs (15-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s Steven Kaunisto is fourth among defensemen with an 18.2 percent shooting percentage (4-for-22).
- Derek Arnold leads Manchester against the Jackals with two goals.
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.59 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs are tied for third on the penalty kill at home at 90.2 percent (55-for-61).
Adirondack Thunder (13-5-5) at Brampton Beast (13-7-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Patch Alber is third among defensemen with seven power-play assists.
- Brampton’s Zachary Fucale has won his last five appearances.
- Thunder lead the league with 25.74 shots-against per game.
- Beast are 9-2-0 against North Division opponents.
Atlanta Gladiators (10-13-3) at Florida Everblades (15-4-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for second with five power-play goals.
- John McCarron leads Florida with 23 points (10g-13a).
- Gladiators have scored a league-leading 31 goals in the first period.
- Everblades are 11-0-2 when scoring first.
South Carolina Stingrays (11-9-2) at Norfolk Admirals (4-16-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Adam Carlson leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.11 goals-against average.
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with two goals.
- Stingrays lead the league with 2.64 goals-against per game.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
Indy Fuel (8-13-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (10-10-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals and four points.
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati with 12 goals and 27 points.
- Fuel are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones are 4-1-4 in one-goal games.
Fort Wayne Komets (13-6-3) at Wheeling Nailers (11-9-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol leads the league in plus-minus at +21.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is tied for fourth among defensemen with 15 assists.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 32-18 in the third period.
- Nailers are fourth with 34.18 shots per game.
Wichita Thunder (11-8-1) at Allen Americans (13-13-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Alexis Loiseau is tied for fourth with 14 goals.
- Dyson Stevenson leads Allen against the Thunder with four points (1g-3a).
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals.
- Americans are 7-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Colorado Eagles (15-6-4) at Tulsa Oilers (16-8-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Ryan Harrison is tied for fourth among rookies with 19 points (5g-14a).
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 15 wins.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
- Oilers lead the league with five wins when trailing after one period (5-4-0).
Alaska Aces (14-5-4) at Missouri Mavericks (9-11-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Dane Fox leads Missouri with 20 points (9g-11a).
- Aces lead the league on the penalty kill on the road at 92.5 percent (37-for-40).
- Mavericks are 5-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Toledo Walleye (19-4-0) at Utah Grizzlies (9-14-2) 7 p.m. MT
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach leads the league with 10 power-play assists.
- Utah’s Mike Banwell leads defensemen with 82 shots on goal.
- Walleye are 11-1-0 in their last 12 games.
- Grizzlies are sixth with 28.86 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (8-11-5) at Idaho Steelheads (13-9-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with nine power-play points (5g-4a).
- Rush lead the league on the power play on the road at 26.7 percent (12-for-45).
- Steelheads have had a league-high eight games decided in overtime or a shootout (5-0-3).