South Carolina Stingrays (15-5-4) at Florida Everblades (19-3-3) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata is on a nine-game point streak (5g-7a).
- Michael Kirkpatrick leads Florida against the Stingrays with two goals.
- Stingrays are 9-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Everblades are second with five wins when trailing after one period (5-3-2).
Brampton Beast (10-10-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (11-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave leads rookie defensemen with a 16.1 percent shooting percentage (5-for-31).
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with five points (3g-2a).
- Beast are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
- Wings have outscored their opponents 16-8 during their four-game winning streak.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-12-4) at Norfolk Admirals (8-16-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Nolan Valleau leads defensemen with 91 shots on goal.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for fifth among rookies with nine goals.
- Solar Bears are seventh with 34.85 shots per game.
- Admirals are 4-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Wheeling Nailers (14-10-2) at Reading Royals (14-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Hunter Fejes leads Wheeling against the Nailers with five goals and seven points.
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is fourth among defensemen with a 14.3 percent shooting percentage (6-for-42).
- Nailers are fifth with 3.58 goals per game.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 30-18 in the first period.
Adirondack Thunder (13-10-2) at Worcester Railers (9-9-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Eric Neiley leads Adirondack against the Railers with three points (2g-1a).
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for first among defensemen with eight goals.
- Thunder are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 24.1 percent (13-for-54).
- Railers are seventh with 30.59 shots-against per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (12-12-2) at Toledo Walleye (15-7-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford is tied for eighth among defensemen with 17 points (5g-12a).
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with 11 goals.
- Gladiators are 4-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Walleye are 11-1-2 when scoring first.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (14-10-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (5-13-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Allan McPherson leads Greenville against the Icemen with four points (1g-3a).
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is tied for fifth among rookies with 22 points (9g-13a).
- Swamp Rabbits are second with 3.96 goals per game.
- Icemen are 5-2-1 when leading after one period.
Quad City Mallards (8-14-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (14-9-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 15 assists.
- Brandon McNally leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with five points (0g-5a).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 8.91 penalty minutes per game.
- Cyclones are fifth with 2.67 goals-against per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (14-7-2) at Indy Fuel (8-12-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is fifth in plus-minus at +14.
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the Komets with three goals.
- Komets are 4-1-2 in one-goal games.
- Fuel are fourth on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (81-for-93).
Colorado Eagles (17-5-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (13-12-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 20 goals.
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons leads the league with 507 saves.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with 30 goals in the first period.
- Mavericks are 5-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Allen Americans (13-7-3) at Tulsa Oilers (10-8-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Jeremy Brodeur is fourth with a .926 save percentage.
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Americans with five points (3g-2a).
- Americans are 10-0-0 when scoring first.
- Oilers are second with 37.08 shots per game.
Rapid City Rush (7-17-0) at Utah Grizzlies (8-11-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 11 goals.
- Utah’s Taylor Richart leads defensemen with three game-winning goals.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 25.6 percent (10-for-39).
- Grizzlies are 6-0-1 when leading after one period.
Wichita Thunder (16-6-2) at Idaho Steelheads (16-7-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is third with a 2.27 goals-against average.
- Idaho’s Steven McParland is third with 98 shots on goal.
- Thunder are 10-3-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Steelheads are tied for sixth with four shorthanded goals.