Elmira Jackals (6-13-4) at Manchester Monarchs (16-7-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 13 points (5g-8a).
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for second with 12 wins.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.59 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs are third with 4.00 goals per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (16-7-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (9-15-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Eric Faille is fourth with 102 shots on goal.
- Kalamazoo’s Dajon Mingo is tied for second with nine power-play assists.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 36.88 shots per game.
- K-Wings are 7-2-1 when scoring first.
Brampton Beast (13-8-3) at Adirondack Thunder (14-5-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is tied for fifth with 31 points (15g-16a).
- Adirondack’s Alex Wall is third among rookie defensemen with 17 points (2g-15a).
- Beast are 9-3-0 against North Division opponents.
- Thunder are fifth on the power play at 22.0 percent (20-for-91).
Atlanta Gladiators (10-13-4) at Florida Everblades (16-4-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Eric Neiley leads Atlanta against the Everblades with three goals.
- Brendan O’Donnell leads Florida with 13 goals.
- Gladiators have outscored their opponents 34-24 in the first period.
- Everblades are second on the penalty kill at home at 91.1 percent (41-for-45).
South Carolina Stingrays (12-9-2) at Norfolk Admirals (4-17-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against Norfolk with seven points (2g-5a).
- Norfolk’s Gabriel Verpaelst is fifth among defensemen with 65 shots on goal.
- Stingrays are 6-2-2 in one-goal games.
- Admirals are 2-2-3 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (12-9-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (13-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookie defensemen with 22 points (4g-18a).
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is tied for second among rookies with three game-winning goals.
- Nailers are 6-2-2 in one-goal games.
- Komets are 10-3-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Quad City Mallards (13-8-2) at Indy Fuel (8-14-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is second with a 2.09 goals-against average.
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with 11 goals and 21 points.
- Mallards are 8-2-0 when scoring first.
- Fuel are tied for second on the power play at home at 27.3 percent (6-for-22).
Colorado Eagles (16-6-4) at Tulsa Oilers (16-9-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with four game-winning goals.
- Phil Brewer leads Tulsa with 17 points (7g-10a).
- Eagles are 8-2-3 when outshot by their opponent.
- Oilers are third with 34.69 shots per game.
Alaska Aces (14-5-5) at Missouri Mavericks (10-11-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alaska’s Stephen Perfetto is on an eight-game point streak (6g-10a).
- Missouri’s Sam Povorozniouk is tied for third among rookies with 10 goals.
- Aces have outscored their opponents 25-14 in the first period.
- Mavericks are second on the penalty kill at 89.7 percent (78-for-87).
Toledo Walleye (20-4-0) at Utah Grizzlies (9-15-2) 7 p.m. MT
- Toledo’s Tylor Spink is tied for third among rookies with 10 goals.
- Utah’s Mathieu Aubin is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Walleye are 7-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Grizzlies are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (8-12-5) at Idaho Steelheads (14-9-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Brenden Walker leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with seven points (2g-5a).
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies, and is tied for second overall, with five power-play goals.
- Rush are first on the power play on the road at 27.1 percent (13-for-48).
- Steelheads are second with 39 goals in the third period.