Colorado Eagles (10-5-4) at Adirondack Thunder (11-3-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is fifth with 11 goals.
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.62 goals-against average.
- Eagles are tied for second with five shorthanded goals.
- Thunder are 4-1-2 when outshot by their opponent.
South Carolina Stingrays (8-7-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (8-5-2) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is tied for sixth among rookies with 14 points (6g-8a).
- Greenville’s Michael Joly leads rookies with a 29.4 percent shooting percentage (5-for-17).
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with four overtime wins.
- Swamp Rabbits have outscored their opponents 20-10 in the second period.
Florida Everblades (12-2-3) at Orlando Solar Bears (10-5-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Alexander Kuqali is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +8.
- Orlando’s Tony Cameranesi is tied for second among rookies with 58 shots on goal.
- Everblades are second with 2.53 goals-against per game.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 38.82 shots per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-10-2) at Elmira Jackals (4-10-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Dajon Mingo is tied for the league lead with seven power-play assists.
- Elmira’s Steven Kaunisto leads defensemen with a 23.5 percent shooting percentage (4-for-17).
- K-Wings are 3-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Jackals are tied for fifth on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (6-for-24).
Quad City Mallards (10-7-1) at Brampton Beast (8-6-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is second with a .939 save percentage.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is third among defensemen with 55 shots on goal.
- Mallards are tied for third with 2.67 goals-against per game.
- Beast are second with 3.94 goals per game.
Reading Royals (10-8-2) at Norfolk Admirals (2-11-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is tied for the league lead with five power-play goals.
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with five goals and 10 points.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 33-20 in the third period.
- Admirals are 2-2-3 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (7-9-2) at Indy Fuel (8-8-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati with 10 goals and 20 points.
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals.
- Cyclones are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.17 penalty minutes per game.
- Fuel are second on the power play at home at 30.0 percent (6-for-20).
Utah Grizzlies (7-10-2) at Wheeling Nailers (9-6-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Jon Puskar leads Utah with six goals and 12 points.
- Wheeling’s Josh Shalla is tied for third with four power-play goals.
- Grizzlies are fourth with 34.26 shots per game.
- Nailers are 7-2-0 when scoring first.
Missouri Mavericks (8-9-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (9-5-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Sam Povorozniouk leads Missouri with seven goals.
- Gabriel Desjardins leads Fort Wayne against the Mavericks with three goals.
- Mavericks are 5-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Komets lead the league on the penalty kill at home at 97.0 percent (32-for-33).
Tulsa Oilers (14-5-2) at Allen Americans (10-11-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 13 wins.
- Allen’s Riley Gill is tied for second with eight wins.
- Oilers are 10-2-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Americans are 7-1-0 when scoring first.
Wichita Thunder (7-7-1) at Rapid City Rush (7-9-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Alexis Loiseau is on a four-game goal streak since Nov. 20 (5g).
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison leads the league with a .950 save percentage.
- Thunder are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals.
- Rush lead the league on the penalty kill at 92.0 percent (46-for-50).
Alaska Aces (12-4-1) at Idaho Steelheads (11-6-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is on a five-game goal streak since Nov. 20 (8g).
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for sixth with 23 points (7g-16a).
- Aces are 9-2-0 against Mountain Division opponents.
- Steelheads are second on the power play at 24.7 percent (18-for-73).