Reading Royals (14-10-2) at Adirondack Thunder (14-6-5) 6 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is tied for the league lead with six power-play goals.
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.65 goals-against average.
- Royals are sixth on the power play at 21.1 percent (19-for-90).
- Thunder are 11-1-3 when scoring first.
Brampton Beast (14-8-3) at Indy Fuel (8-15-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Pacan is third with 17 goals.
- Indy’s Alex Wideman is tied for fourth with three game-winning goals.
- Beast are fifth with 3.84 goals per game.
- Fuel are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (14-9-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (12-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Mackenzie Skapski is tied for sixth with a .924 save percentage.
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Swamp Rabbits with seven points (2g-5a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 6-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
Manchester Monarchs (17-7-2) at Wheeling Nailers (12-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is eighth with a 2.44 goals-against average.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is fourth among defensemen with 21 points (4g-17a).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 47-31 in the second period.
- Nailers are third with 34.21 shots per game.
Allen Americans (15-13-1) at Tulsa Oilers (17-10-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Riley Gill leads the league with three shutouts.
- Danick Gauthier leads Tulsa against the Americans with two goals.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 43-29 in the third period.
- Oilers are second with 2.69 goals-against per game.