Manchester Monarchs (16-9-2) at Adirondack Thunder (14-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Zac Lynch leads Manchester against the Thunder with two goals.
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for first among rookies with four power-play goals.
- Monarchs are first on the power play on the road at 25.8 percent (23-for-89).
- Thunder are 10-1-0 when scoring first.
Norfolk Admirals (8-17-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (11-12-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is fifth among rookies with 10 goals.
- Max Novak leads Orlando against the Admirals with four points (2g-2a).
- Admirals are 5-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Solar Bears are 5-1-1 when scoring first.
Kalamazoo Wings (11-9-3) at Indy Fuel (8-13-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 1,130 minutes played and 527 saves.
- Nathan Noel leads Indy against the Wings with two goals.
- Wings are sixth with 35.48 shots per game.
- Fuel are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (14-10-2) at Worcester Railers (10-9-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Mark Dekanich has appeared in seven straight games.
- Patrick McNally leads Worcester against the Royals with four points (1g-3a).
- Royals are third on the penalty kill on the road at 91.5 percent (43-for-47).
- Railers are tied for second with four shorthanded goals at home.
Jacksonville Icemen (5-14-4) at Florida Everblades (19-4-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Everett Clark leads Jacksonville against the Everblades with two goals.
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is tied for second with 11 wins.
- Icemen are fourth with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Everblades are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.5 percent (56-for-64).
Fort Wayne Komets (15-7-2) at Quad City Mallards (8-15-1) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is on a three-game goal streak (5g).
- Sam Warning leads Quad City with 12 goals and 19 points.
- Komets are tied for second with six shorthanded goals.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.08 penalty minutes per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (13-14-1) at Allen Americans (15-7-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Mike McMurtry leads Kansas City against Allen with four goals and six points.
- Allen’s Bryan Moore is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Mavericks are 7-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Americans are 11-0-0 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (9-11-7) at Colorado Eagles (19-5-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Greger Hanson leads Utah against the Eagles with six points (3g-3a).
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 26 points (8g-18a).
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 10 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Eagles are 12-1-2 at home and have outscored their opponents 67-40.
Idaho Steelheads (16-8-4) at Rapid City Rush (7-18-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Will Merchant leads Idaho against the Rush with three goals.
- Rapid City’s Pavel Jenys is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Steelheads are fifth with 2.68 goals-against per game.
- Rush are first on the penalty kill at home at 91.2 percent (62-for-68).