Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Orlando Solar Bears (14-11-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (12-10-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Orlando’s Jacob Cepis is tied for third with 19 assists.
· South Carolina’s Adam Morrison is fifth with a .923 save percentage.
· Solar Bears are sixth with 3.52 goals per game.
· Stingrays are fifth with 26.78 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (5-15-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (19-4-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Robert Czarnik leads Indy against the Komets with three goals and six points.
· Fort Wayne’s Eric Faille is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +16.
· Fuel are fifth on the power play on the road at 21.9 percent (7-for-32).
· Komets are fourth with 3.83 goals per game.
Toledo Walleye (18-4-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (9-13-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Alden Hirschfeld leads Toledo against the K-Wings with five points (2g-3a).
· Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fifth with 468 saves.
· Walleye are 16-0-1 when scoring first.
· K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.5 percent (46-for-52).
Elmira Jackals (15-9-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-10-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Sam Marotta leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.53 goals-against average.
· Cincinnati’s Shayne Taker is fifth among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
· Jackals are 11-2-2 when scoring first.
· Cyclones are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.74 penalty minutes per game.
Greenville Road Warriors (17-9-1) at Wheeling Nailers (12-11-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Greenville’s Jason Missiaen has posted shutouts in his last two starts.
· Wheeling’s Zach Yuen is fifth among defensemen with a 15.8 percent shooting percentage (3-for-19).
· Road Warriors are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
· Nailers are 9-5-0 when outshot by their opponent.
Tulsa Oilers (13-11-3) at Allen Americans (16-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
· T.J. Caig leads Tulsa against the Americans with 10 points (4g-6a).
· Allen’s Riley Gill is tied for fourth with a 2.21 goals-against average.
· Oilers are 9-1-0 when leading after one period.
· Americans are tied for the league lead with six shorthanded goals.
Rapid City Rush (8-14-2) at Missouri Mavericks (12-11-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Daniel Tetrault is third among defensemen with 67 shots on goal.
· Chris Crane leads Missouri against the Rush with three points (1g-2a).
· Rush are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.0 percent (47-for-54).
· Mavericks are 7-0-0 in one-goal games.
Brampton Beast (7-13-1) at Quad City Mallards (11-8-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Jason Pitton leads Brampton with seven goals.
· Quad City’s Joe Perry is tied for third among rookies with 12 goals.
· Beast are 5-0-1 in one-goal games.
· Mallards are third with 32.71 shots per game.
Reading Royals (14-9-2) at Evansville IceMen (8-12-3) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Reading’s David Marshall is tied for the league lead with five power-play goals.
· Myles Bell leads Evansville with eight goals.
· Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.56 penalty minutes per game.
· IceMen are seventh on the penalty kill at 86.1 percent (62-for-72).
Colorado Eagles (15-9-0) at Ontario Reign (13-9-5) 6 p.m. PT
· Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for second among defensemen with 19 points (7g-12a).
· Judd Blackwater leads Ontario against the Eagles with four goals and seven points.
· Eagles are third with 26.58 shots-against per game.
· Reign are second on the penalty kill at home at 92.5 percent (49-for-53).
Idaho Steelheads (17-8-2) at Stockton Thunder (10-16-1) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Idaho’s Olivier Roy leads the league with 14 wins.
· Adam Phillips leads Stockton against the Steelheads with five points (2g-3a).
· Steelheads are 14-2-1 when scoring first.
· Thunder are fourth on the power play at 22.2 percent (24-for-108).
Bakersfield Condors (14-12-3) at Alaska Aces (12-13-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Bakersfield’s Chase Schaber leads the league with six power-play goals.
· Olivier Archambault leads Alaska against the Condors with seven goals and 12 points.
· Condors are seventh on the power play at 19.7 percent (27-for-137).
· Aces are second with 33.72 shots per game.