Norfolk Admirals (5-17-4) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (14-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s T.J. Foster has 10 points (4g-6a) in eight games with the club.
- Greenville’s Spiro Goulakos leads defensemen with eight goals.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
- Swamp Rabbits are 6-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Manchester Monarchs (17-8-2) at Reading Royals (14-10-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is fifth among rookies with 22 points (9g-13a).
- Olivier Labelle leads Reading against the Monarchs with four points (1g-3a).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 48-32 in the second period.
- Royals are fifth on the power play at home at 21.9 percent (7-for-32).
Orlando Solar Bears (16-8-3) at Florida Everblades (16-5-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Denver Manderson is third in plus-minus at +17.
- John McCarron leads Florida against the Solar Bears with five goals.
- Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals.
- Everblades are second with 35.58 shots per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (15-7-3) at Quad City Mallards (15-8-2) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is second among rookies with 27 points (11g-16a).
- Sam Warning leads Quad City against the Komets with five points (1g-4a).
- Komets have allowed 15 first-period goals, tied for the fewest in the league.
- Mallards lead the league with 2.68 goals-against per game.
Alaska Aces (15-5-5) at Rapid City Rush (8-13-5) 6:35 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak leads the league with 21 goals.
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison is second with a .936 save percentage.
- Aces are 10-0-4 when scoring first.
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (22-for-25).
Colorado Eagles (17-6-4) at Utah Grizzlies (9-16-2) 7 p.m. MT
- Luke Salazar leads Colorado against the Grizzlies with two goals.
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is fourth among rookies with 70 shots on goal.
- Eagles are fourth on the power play on the road at 22.7 percent (10-for-44).
- Grizzlies are sixth with 28.81 shots-against per game.