Jacksonville Icemen (6-15-4) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Bobby MacIntyre leads Jacksonville against the Swamp Rabbits with two goals.
- Greenville’s Sergey Zborovskiy is tied for second among rookies with nine power-play points (3g-6a).
- Icemen are 5-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for third with 3.86 goals per game.
Toledo Walleye (17-7-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (12-9-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 14 wins.
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with two goals.
- Walleye lead the league on the penalty kill at 90.6 percent (87-for-96).
- Wings are sixth with 35.88 shots per game.
Manchester Monarchs (17-9-2) at Reading Royals (14-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Matt Leitner is on a nine-game point streak (5g-11a).
- Matt Willows leads Reading with 23 points (9g-14a).
- Monarchs are tied for the league lead with 39 goals in the third period.
- Royals are 11-0-0 when leading after one period.
Atlanta Gladiators (12-15-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (17-5-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Tanner Pond leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with four points (1g-3a).
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata is third with a 26.9 percent shooting percentage (7-for-26).
- Gladiators are eighth on the power play on the road at 21.2 percent (14-for-66).
- Stingrays lead the league with 2.42 goals-against per game.
Brampton Beast (12-10-3) at Wheeling Nailers (15-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kevin Dufour leads Brampton against the Nailers with three goals.
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for the league lead with 11 power-play assists.
- Beast are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 22.6 percent (26-for-115).
Adirondack Thunder (14-12-2) at Worcester Railers (11-9-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Eric Neiley leads Adirondack against the Railers with two goals.
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally leads defensemen with 10 goals.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play on the road at 24.6 percent (15-for-61).
- Railers are tied for fourth with five shorthanded goals.
Tulsa Oilers (11-9-6) at Allen Americans (15-7-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is second with 109 shots on goal.
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is second among defensemen in plus-minus at +16.
- Oilers lead the league with 37.65 shots per game.
- Americans are 7-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Cincinnati Cyclones (15-9-1) at Quad City Mallards (8-15-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Eric Knodel leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with four goals.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 17 points (1g-16a).
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.64 goals-against per game.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 8.80 penalty minutes per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (14-14-1) at Wichita Thunder (17-7-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Darren Nowick leads Kansas City against the Thunder with four points (2g-2a).
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is tied for second among defensemen with five power-play goals.
- Mavericks are 8-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Thunder are 11-4-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Utah Grizzlies (9-11-8) at Colorado Eagles (20-5-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for first among defensemen with three power-play goals.
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for the league lead with 11 power-play assists.
- Grizzlies are 7-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Eagles are 13-1-1 in their last 15 games.
Idaho Steelheads (17-8-4) at Rapid City Rush (7-19-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Dante Salituro leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with four goals.
- Steelheads are second with 37.24 shots per game.
- Rush are second on the penalty kill at home at 89.0 percent (65-for-73).