Gwinnett Gladiators (8-15-1) at Greenville Road Warriors (18-9-1) 7 p.m. ET
· Garry Nunn leads Gwinnett against the Road Warriors with four points (0g-4a).
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is second with a 2.13 goals-against average.
· Gladiators are 7-2-1 when leading after two periods.
· Road Warriors have a league best five wins when trailing after two periods (5-8-0).
Reading Royals (15-9-2) at Elmira Jackals (15-10-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Pat Mullane leads Reading against the Jackals with three goals.
· Elmira’s Steven Shamanski is tied for fourth among defensemen with six goals.
· Royals are fifth with 32.12 shots per game.
· Jackals are 10-1-2 when leading after one period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (10-10-4) at Indy Fuel (5-16-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Cincinnati’s Shayne Taker is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
· Garett Bembridge leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals.
· Cyclones are fourth with 26.79 shots-against per game.
· Fuel are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.92 penalty minutes per game.
Tulsa Oilers (13-13-3) at Allen Americans (18-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
· T.J. Caig leads Tulsa against the Americans with 13 points (4g-9a).
· Allen’s Chad Costello is on a nine-game point streak since Dec. 2 (10g-11a).
· Oilers are tied for seventh with 3.38 goals per game.
· Americans have outscored their opponents 46-24 in the second period.
Fort Wayne Komets (21-4-1) at Evansville IceMen (8-13-4) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Fort Wayne’s James Martin leads defensemen with 11 power-play points (1g-10a).
· Patrick Kennedy leads Evansville against the Komets with two goals.
· Komets are a league best 13-2-0 on the road.
· IceMen are fifth on the power play at home at 20.5 percent (8-for-39).
Utah Grizzlies (11-11-4) at Colorado Eagles (16-10-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Michael Pelech leads Utah against the Eagles with six goals and 10 points.
· Colorado’s Brock Nixon is on an eight-game point streak (10g-4a).
· Grizzlies are seventh on the power play at 19.6 percent (21-for-107).
· Eagles are 13-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Missouri Mavericks (12-12-1) at Rapid City Rush (10-14-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Missouri’s Martin Lee is tied for second among defensemen with four power-play goals.
· J.M. Rizk leads Rapid City against the Mavericks with six points (1g-5a).
· Mavericks are 7-0-1 in one-goal games.
· Rush are fifth with 2.65 goals-against per game.
Ontario Reign (14-10-5) at Idaho Steelheads (17-10-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Rocco Carzo leads Ontario against the Steelheads with four goals.
· Idaho’s Olivier Roy is tied for the league lead with 14 wins.
· Reign are second with 2.55 goals-against per game.
· Steelheads are 14-2-1 when scoring first.
Stockton Thunder (12-16-1) at Bakersfield Condors (15-12-3) 7 p.m. PT
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton against the Condors with five goals.
· Bakersfield’s Connor Jones is tied for first among rookies with five power-play goals.
· Thunder are 8-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Condors are fifth on the power play at home at 25.4 percent (15-for-59).