Florida Everblades (17-6-3) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-9-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Brendan O’Donnell leads Florida with 14 goals.
- Orlando’s Tony Cameranesi is tied for first among rookies with 12 goals.
- Everblades are 12-1-2 when scoring first.
- Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 36-21 in the first period.
South Carolina Stingrays (13-11-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (12-13-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Adam Carlson leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.30 goals-against average.
- Atlanta’s Brock Higgs is second with 26 assists.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with four overtime wins.
- Gladiators are second with 34 goals in the first period.
Wheeling Nailers (14-10-2) at Toledo Walleye (21-4-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Jordan Kwas leads Wheeling against the Walleye with three goals.
- Toledo’s Tylor Spink leads rookies with 29 points (10g-19a).
- Nailers are 7-3-0 against Central Division opponents.
- Walleye are 16-3-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Indy Fuel (8-17-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (16-8-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with 12 goals and 22 points.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is fourth among rookies with a 23.5 percent shooting percentage (12-for-51).
- Fuel are 4-1-0 when leading after one period.
- Komets have scored seven of their league-leading eight shorthanded goals at home.
Kalamazoo Wings (11-15-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (11-11-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 11 goals and 22 points.
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh is second among rookies with 85 shots on goal.
- K-Wings are 8-2-2 when scoring first.
- Cyclones are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 90.2 percent (37-for-41).
Missouri Mavericks (11-12-5) at Tulsa Oilers (17-12-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Sam Povorozniouk is tied for fourth among rookies with 11 goals.
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with three goals and five points.
- Mavericks are second on the penalty kill on the road at 91.2 percent (62-for-68).
- Oilers are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.