South Carolina Stingrays (14-11-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Dylan Margonari leads South Carolina against the Swamp Rabbits with five goals.
- Greenville’s Spiro Goulakos leads defensemen with four power-play goals.
- Stingrays are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Swamp Rabbits are 6-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Toledo Walleye (22-4-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (11-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink is second among rookies with four power-play goals.
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with three points (2g-1a).
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
- K-Wings are sixth on the penalty kill at home at 87.8 percent (43-for-49).
Elmira Jackals (6-15-5) at Reading Royals (15-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira with eight goals.
- Ryan Penny leads Reading against the Jackals with four points (1g-3a).
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.54 penalty minutes per game.
- Royals are third on the power play at home at 24.3 percent (9-for-37).
Indy Fuel (8-18-2) at Quad City Mallards (16-9-2) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Mallards with four points (2g-2a).
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is tied for fourth among rookies with 11 goals.
- Fuel are 5-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Mallards are tied for the league lead with 2.74 goals-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (10-16-3) at Missouri Mavericks (11-13-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Tim Daly is tied for ninth among defensemen with 18 points (6g-12a).
- Missouri’s Dane Fox is second with 131 shots on goal.
- Grizzlies are sixth with 29.41 shots-against per game.
- Mavericks are tied for second on the penalty kill at 88.3 percent (91-for-103).
Allen Americans (17-13-2) at Wichita Thunder (11-11-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Bryan Moore is on a five-game goal streak (5g).
- Alexis Loiseau leads Wichita with 14 goals and 24 points.
- Americans are 13-2-2 when scoring first.
- Thunder have scored all seven of their shorthanded goals at home.
Idaho Steelheads (16-10-3) at Rapid City Rush (9-14-5) 6:35 p.m. MT
- Travis Ewanyk leads Idaho against the Rush with six points (3g-3a).
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison is tied for the league lead with a 2.22 goals-against average.
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 41-31 in the third period.
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 90.6 percent (29-for-32).