Reading Royals (15-11-4) at Adirondack Thunder (17-7-2) 5:30 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Adam Comrie leads defensemen with 13 goals and 28 points.
• Adirondack’s Gunnar Hughes is third among rookies with a 22.7 percent shooting percentage (5-for-22).
• Royals are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.4 percent (51-for-59).
• Thunder are fourth with 2.27 goals-against per game.
Elmira Jackals (19-11-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (11-16-3) 6 p.m. ET
• Allan McPherson leads Elmira against the K-Wings with five points (2g-3a).
• Kalamazoo’s Tanner Sorenson is second among rookies with a 24.2 percent shooting percentage (8-for-33).
• Jackals are 14-5-0 when outshooting their opponent.
• K-Wings are 5-1-3 in one-goal games.
Toledo Walleye (17-8-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (13-10-4) 6:05 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Joel Chouinard is fourth with 10 power-play assists.
• Jack Downing leads Cincinnati against the Walleye with two goals.
• Walleye are league’s third-least penalized team with 10.62 penalty minutes per game.
• Cyclones are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
Brampton Beast (10-15-4) at Wheeling Nailers (14-10-3) 6:05 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Brandon Marino is tied for third with 31 points (8g-23a).
• Derek Army leads Wheeling against the Beast with six points (2g-4a).
• Beast are tied for fourth on the power play at 20.3 percent (24-for-118).
• Nailers have scored all four of their shorthanded goals at home.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-12-4) at Manchester Monarchs (19-11-1) 7 p.m. ET
• Greenville’s Richard Nejezchleb has eight points (3g-5a) in his last eight games.
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner is tied for second among rookies with 29 points (7g-22a).
• Swamp Rabbits are sixth with 3.16 goals per game.
• Monarchs lead the league with 33.97 shots per game.
Indy Fuel (14-15-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (14-10-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Dylan Clarke leads Indy against the Komets with seven points (2g-5a).
• Fort Wayne’s Mike Embach is third with seven power-play goals.
• Fuel are third on the penalty kill on the road at 87.0 percent (47-for-54).
• Komets are fifth with 3.19 goals per game.
Wichita Thunder (7-19-4) at Missouri Mavericks (23-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wichita’s David Shantz is fifth with 474 saves.
• Missouri’s Patrick Cullity leads the league in plus-minus at +19.
• Thunder have scored 23 of their 57 goals in the first period.
• Mavericks are 11-0-0 at home and have outscored their opponents 41-17.
Quad City Mallards (15-13-3) at Evansville IceMen (12-14-2) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Mike Monfredo leads Quad City against the IceMen with three points (1g-2a).
• Evansville’s Justin MacDonald is fifth among rookies with 78 shots on goal.
• Mallards are second on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (103-for-118).
• IceMen are 6-0-1 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (13-10-3) at Rapid City Rush (13-11-3) 6:35 p.m. MT
• Tulsa’s Kevin Carr is fourth with a 1.89 goals-against average.
• Rapid City’s Michael Young is second among defensemen with a 16.7 percent shooting percentage (4-for-24).
• Oilers are fourth with 26.77 shots-against per game.
• Rush are 6-1-3 in one-goal games.
Utah Grizzlies (16-10-2) at Alaska Aces (10-16-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Matt Berry leads Utah against the Aces with six goals and nine points.
• Alaska’s William Wrenn is tied for fourth among defensemen with 17 assists.
• Grizzlies are second with 3.36 goals per game.
• Aces are second with 33.79 shots per game.