Brampton Beast (18-8-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (11-17-3) 3 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Pacan is tied for second with 19 goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Dajon Mingo is tied for first among defensemen with nine power-play assists.
- Beast are tied for third with 3.86 goals per game.
- K-Wings are 8-2-2 when scoring first.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (16-12-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-10-4) 4 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Brandon Alderson is on a nine-game point streak (7g-6a).
- Eric Faille leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with six points (2g-4a).
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with seven wins when trailing after one period (7-5-2).
- Solar Bears are tied for third with seven shorthanded goals.
Reading Royals (17-11-2) at Adirondack Thunder (15-7-5) 5:30 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is tied for ninth among defensemen with 19 points (6g-13a).
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.74 goals-against average.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.67 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder lead the league with 26.44 shots-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (12-16-3) at Allen Americans (19-13-2) 5:05 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is fourth among rookies with 82 shots on goal.
- Allen’s David Makowski is on an eight-game point streak (2g-9a).
- Grizzlies are tied for second with eight games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are fourth with 33.12 shots per game.
Norfolk Admirals (6-19-4) at Manchester Monarchs (19-8-2) 6 p.m. ET
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk with 16 points (7g-9a).
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for third with 13 wins.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
- Monarchs are second on the penalty kill at home at 91.4 percent (64-for-70).
Indy Fuel (9-18-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (12-13-4) 6:05 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand is second among rookie goaltenders with 542 saves.
- Peter Leblanc leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with seven points (3g-4a).
- Fuel are 6-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones are 12-4-3 when scoring first.
Florida Everblades (20-6-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (15-11-2) 6:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Brendan O’Donnell is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Olivier Archambault leads South Carolina against the Everblades with two goals.
- Everblades are 16-3-2 against South Division opponents.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
Elmira Jackals (7-16-5) at Wheeling Nailers (14-12-2) 6:05 p.m. ET
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira with eight goals.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is second among defensemen with 20 assists.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.36 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers are third with 33.71 shots per game.
Toledo Walleye (23-5-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (18-8-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- A.J. Jenks leads Toledo against the Komets with three goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Brady Vail is second with a 27.8 percent shooting percentage (5-for-18).
- Walleye are 11-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 32-23 in the first period.
Quad City Mallards (18-9-2) at Missouri Mavericks (11-15-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is tied for second with a .933 save percentage.
- Missouri’s Sam Povorozniouk is tied for fourth among rookies with 11 goals.
- Mallards are 10-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Mavericks are fourth on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (96-for-110).
Idaho Steelheads (17-11-3) at Rapid City Rush (10-15-5) 6:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with five power-play goals.
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with five goals.
- Steelheads are second on the power play at 23.5 percent (28-for-119).
- Rush are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.87 penalty minutes per game.
Wichita Thunder (11-13-1) at Tulsa Oilers (18-12-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alexis Loiseau leads Wichita against the Oilers with five goals and eight points.
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.48 goals-against average.
- Thunder are 6-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are sixth with 2.82 goals-against per game.
Colorado Eagles (19-7-4) at Alaska Aces (16-7-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Jesse Mychan leads Colorado against the Aces with four goals.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak leads the league with six game-winning goals.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with five wins when trailing after two periods (5-5-2).
- Aces are 11-0-4 when scoring first.