Quad City Mallards (8-18-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (13-11-3) 3 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is third among rookies with 18 assists.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is third with 596 saves.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 8.79 penalty minutes per game.
- Wings are sixth with 35.30 shots per game.
Reading Royals (16-13-2) at Adirondack Thunder (16-14-2) 5 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Michael Huntebrinker has five points (4g-1a) in his last two games.
- Terrence Wallin leads Adirondack against the Royals with four goals.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.06 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are second on the power play at 21.1 percent (28-for-133).
Wichita Thunder (19-10-2) at Allen Americans (18-8-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita with 13 goals.
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is tied for third in plus-minus at +20.
- Thunder are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
- Americans are second on the power play at home at 22.4 percent (17-for-76).
Worcester Railers (12-12-4) at Manchester Monarchs (20-10-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally leads defensemen with 11 goals.
- Michael Doherty leads Manchester against the Railers with four goals.
- Railers are sixth with 30.25 shots-against per game.
- Monarchs are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.0 percent (45-for-50).
Brampton Beast (14-12-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (18-11-1) 6:05 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton against the Cyclones with four points (0g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth leads rookies, and is second overall, with 17 goals.
- Beast are 10-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones are fifth on the power play at home at 20.8 percent (11-for-53).
Indy Fuel (11-15-3) at Wheeling Nailers (16-13-2) 6:05 p.m. ET
- Tommy Olczyk leads Indy against the Nailers with two goals.
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for the league lead with 12 power-play assists.
- Fuel are 8-2-0 when leading after one period.
- Nailers are tied for fifth with 3.55 goals per game.
Toledo Walleye (20-8-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (19-8-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Mike Borkowskiis on a three-game goal streak (5g).
- Shawn Szydlowski leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with eight points (4g-4a).
- Walleye are second on the penalty kill on the road at 92.6 percent (50-for-54).
- Komets are tied for third with seven shorthanded goals.
Tulsa Oilers (13-12-6) at Kansas City Mavericks (17-16-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Joey Sides leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with five points (2g-3a).
- Mike McMurtry leads Kansas City with 15 goals and 32 points.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
- Mavericks are 9-2-1 in one-goal games.