Fort Wayne Komets (10-6-2) at Toledo Walleye (14-4-3) 10:35 a.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is third among defensemen in plus-minus at +10.
- Tyler Barnes leads Toledo against the Komets with seven points (1g-6a).
- Komets are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.0 percent (27-for-30).
- Walleye are 10-0-2 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (12-7-2) at Reading Royals (11-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Hunter Fejes leads Wheeling against the Royals with four goals and six points.
- Reading’s Matt Willows has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last seven games.
- Nailers are second on the power play on the road at 28.8 percent (17-for-59).
- Royals are 8-0-0 when leading after one period.
Jacksonville Icemen (4-11-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (11-8-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Gladiators with five points (1g-4a).
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford is tied for seventh among defensemen with 15 points (5g-10a).
- Icemen are 4-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Gladiators are 6-2-2 in one-goal games.
Kansas City Mavericks (12-10-0) at Wichita Thunder (15-2-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Justin Breton is fourth with 80 shots on goal.
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita against the Mavericks with four goals and seven points.
- Mavericks are 7-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Thunder are 5-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Idaho Steelheads (12-6-4) at Utah Grizzlies (6-9-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Justin Parizek leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with four points (2g-2a).
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for first among defensemen with seven goals.
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 28-17 in the third period.
- Grizzlies are 6-1-2 when scoring first.
Colorado Eagles (13-4-3) at Rapid City Rush (7-12-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for the league lead with 12 power-play points (1g-11a).
- Jimmy DeVito leads Rapid City against the Eagles with three goals and five points.
- Eagles are second with five shorthanded goals.
- Rush are first on the penalty kill at home at 93.8 percent (60-for-64).