Dayton Bombers (9-11-0) at Peoria Rivermen (6-9-3) 6:00 p.m. CT
* Brian McCullough scored the game winner for the Rivermen in Friday’s 4-3 at Dayton.
* Dayton’s Tyler Kolarik had two assists on Friday, extending his point streak to nine games (7g-5a).
* Chris Beckford-Tseu is 3-0-0 in his last three starts, winning all three games by one-goal.
* Grady Moore is the Bombers leading defensemen with seven points (1g-6a).
Wheeling Nailers (12-9-0) at Reading Royals (11-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Royals’ David Steckel has six points (3g-3a) in four games against Wheeling this season.
* Nailers’ Mark Kosick leads the team in scoring through 11 road games with nine points (3g-6a).
* Royals are 3-1-0 against Wheeling, winning the last three games by a combined score of 14-2.
* Wheeling’s Kenny Corupe has scored 10 points (2g-8a) in his last 10 games.
Johnstown Chiefs (7-5-8) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (14-5-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Atlantic City’s Jake Moreland recorded his league-leading 12th win on Friday with a 2-1 win at Wheeling.
* Johnstown went 5-4-0 against Atlantic City in 2003-04.
* Jason Notermann had two goals in the Bullies’ 6-1 win over Johnstown on December 4.
* Chiefs’ Brent Kelly is ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 24 points (8g-16a).
Louisiana IceGators (10-5-3) at Pee Dee Pride (13-6-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pride’s Nick Boucher (8-4-2) recorded his second shutout of the season in Friday’s 3-0 win at Augusta.
* Louisiana’s Nathan Marsters stopped 32 shots on Friday, but lost 2-1 in a shootout at Columbia.
* Pride rookie Mark Mullen had two goals in Friday’s 3-0 win over Augusta and has 14 total points (9g-5a).
* Louisiana is 2-1-0 all-time against Columbia.
Gwinnett Gladiators (12-4-4) at Columbia Inferno (9-6-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Gladiators’ Brett Engelhardt had a goal and two assists in Friday’s 5-2 win over Charlotte.
* Columbia’s Mike Minard is undefeated in regulation this season (6-0-2) with a 1.53 goals-against average.
* Gladiators are 5-1-1 all-time against Columbia.
* D’Arcy McConvey has eight points (4g-4a) in six games with Inferno, including two game winners.
South Carolina Stingrays (10-11-1) at Florida Everblades (12-10-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Florida’s Brad Church leads the league in plus-minus rating (+18) and Damian Surma is second (+14).
* Stingrays snapped the Everblades six-game winning streak with a 2-1 win on Friday.
* Kirk Daubenspeck is 1-1-0 with a goals-against average of 1.52 against Florida this season.
* Matt Hendricks is third in the league in scoring with 23 points (11g-12a).
Trenton Titans (11-3-3) at Toledo Storm (9-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Trenton scored all four goals in the second period in Friday’s 4-3 win at Toledo.
* Matt Zultek had two points (1g-1a) as Trenton went 2-for-4 on the power play to defeat the Storm.
* Sam Paolini leads the Storm in scoring with nine points (4g-5a) through eight home games.
* Logan Koopmans is 4-2-0 with a 1.80 goals-against average in his last seven appearances for the Storm.
Charlotte Checkers (12-6-2) at Augusta Lynx (7-12-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 2-0-0 against the Lynx this season with a team plus-minus rating of +30.
* Augusta has a league-low 13.2 average penalty minutes per game.
* Mike Harder has five points (0g-5a) in two games against the Lynx this season.
* Lynx are 4-4-0 versus Charlotte, dating back to 2003-04.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (10-4-2) at Texas Wildcatters (5-11-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Frederic Cloutier’s 28 saves in the Ice Pilots’ 2-0 win over Texas on Friday gave him his second shutout.
* Wildcatters’ Brad Voth leads the team in penalty minutes (81) and game-winning goals (2).
* Jade Galbraith leads Pensacola with six points (3g-3a) and is +4 over his last five games.
* Texas last win over the Ice Pilots was 4-1 on March 27.
Las Vegas Wranglers (10-7-3) at Idaho Steelheads (12-7-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Marc Magliarditi stopped 37-of-39 shots in the Wranglers 3-2 losing effort at Idaho on Friday.
* Warren Peters, Bobby Russell and Frantisek Lukes all scored for Idaho in the shootout on Friday.
* Frank Doyle is 2-0-0 against the Wranglers this season with a 1.46 goals-against average.
* Dustin Johner has four points (2g-2a) in two games with the Steelheads this season.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (7-10-2) at Victoria Salmon Kings (6-10-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
* The Kings are on a three-game winning streak, scoring a total of 18 goals.
* Chris Cava and Lee Jacobson lead the Sea Wolves in penalty minutes with 76.
* Mike Barrie is tied for second in the league in power-play points with 12 (3ppg-9ppa).
* Sea Wolves have been outscored 22-13 in the third period.
Greenville Grrrowl (9-10-3) at Bakersfield Condors (13-3-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* This is the first-ever meeting between these two clubs.
* Condors have a combined plus-minus rating of +73 when playing at home this season.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette had an assist on Friday and leads the league in scoring with 28 points (14g-14a).
* Bakersfield’s Todd Alexander had a goal and an assist in Friday’s 5-4 shootout loss at Fresno.
Fresno Falcons (8-9-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (10-8-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons won 5-0 on November 4 and are 1-1-0 against the Ice Dogs.
* Chris Kenady has three game winners and a team-leading 12 points (7g-5a) in his last 10 games.
* Fresno’s Brett Jaeger is 1-0-0 with a shutout against Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs’ Olivier Michaud got his first win since November 10 on Friday, improving to 2-7-2.
Alaska Aces (11-9-1) at San Diego Gulls (9-6-2) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Gulls have won the last three meetings and are 3-1-1 against Alaska, including 2-0-0 at home.
* Alaska’s Joe Talbot has two game-winning goals and 10 points (5g-5a) in his last 10 games.
* San Diego’s Trevor Koenig is 3-0-1 with a goals-against average of 2.05 against the Aces.
* Aces are 0-1-1 at San Diego this season and 4-32-6 all-time in the regular season.