Trenton Titans (12-3-3) at Wheeling Nailers (13-9-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chris MacKenzie scored two points (1g-1a) in the Nailers’ 3-2 win at Wheeling on November 26.
* Titans have won three consecutive road games to improve to 7-1-1 on the road.
* Wheeling’s Dany Sabourin is 5-1-0 with a 1.49 goals-against average in his last six games.
* Trenton’s Rick Kowalsky has a team-leading five goals and eight points in the last five games.
Greenville Grrrowl (10-10-3) at Fresno Falcons (8-10-2) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Fresno’s Brett Jaeger made 32 saves in 4-3 shootout loss to Greenville on Tuesday.
* Carl Mallette (4g-4a) and Martin St. Pierre (2g-6a) lead the Grrrowl in scoring the last five games.
* Dan Tessier leads the Falcons with 13 assists and 19 points.
* Grrrowl is 2-1-2 in its last five road games and 6-3-3 overall on the road.
Alaska Aces (12-9-1) at San Diego Gulls (9-7-2) 5:05 p.m. PT
* San Diego is 5-2-0 in its last seven home games and 8-2-1 overall at home.
* Alaska is 1-1-1 at San Diego and 3-2-1 overall against the Gulls.
* Max Birbraer (1g-5a) and Darren Clark (2g-4a) lead the Gulls in scoring against Alaska.
* Mike Scott leads the Aces with four assists and seven points in six games against San Diego.