Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (15-5-4) at Trenton Titans (14-4-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bullies’ Derek Edwardson has six points (5g-1a) and is a +5 in three games against the Titans this season.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky is tied for second in the league with six power-play goals.
* Bullies’ Jake Moreland has started 18 straight games, going 12-3-3 with a goals-against average of 2.50.
* Chris Houle is 3-0-1 with a 2.36 goals-against average in his last four starts for the Titans.
Dayton Bombers (9-14-1) at Johnstown Chiefs (9-5-8) 7:00 p.m. ET
* David Currie got his first shutout of 2004-05, stopping 38 shots in the Chiefs 3-0 win at Dayton on Friday.
* Tyler Sloan leads Bombers defensemen in points (5) and plus-minus (+4) in the last 10 games.
* Dennis Packard (2) and Shawn Mather (3) have scored the last five game winners for Johnstown.
* Bombers are 5-for-26 (19.2 percent) on the power play against Johnstown through five games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (15-5-4) at Greenville Grrrowl (11-11-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Mike Morrison stopped all 45 shots faced in Greenville’s 1-0 shutout win at Las Vegas on Tuesday.
* Gwinnett’s Sean Fields made 25 saves against Columbia in Friday’s 3-1 win, improving his record to 5-1-0.
* Martin St. Pierre scored his second game-winner in three games to give the Grrrowl a 1-0 win at Las Vegas.
* Gladiators are 4-1-0 in the last five games with Chris Durno leading the team with six points (4g-2a).
Pee Dee Pride (15-6-2) at Columbia Inferno (11-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nick Boucher’s shutout streak ended at 199:09 in the Pride’s 2-1 overtime win over South Carolina Friday.
* Inferno leads the league in penalty killing at 91.5 percent, allowing only eight goals on 94 chances.
* Pride’s Kyle Kidney scored the game winner with 23 seconds remaining in overtime on Friday.
* Rob McVicar is 1-1-0 against Pee Dee with a 1.01 goals-against average and .963 save percentage.
Augusta Lynx (7-14-2) at Florida Everblades (13-11-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Keith Anderson had two points (1g-1a) as Florida scored three straight goals to beat the Lynx 3-2 on Friday.
* Jamie Johnson leads the Lynx with 11 power-play points (3ppg-8ppa).
* Augusta’s Jason Saal is 3-2-0 with a shutout and a 2.40 goals-against average in his last six road games.
* Everblades’ Steve Saviano has 10 points (1g-9a) in his first 11 games.
Reading Royals (11-8-0) at Toledo Storm (10-8-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm’s Logan Koopmans stopped 29-of-30 shots faced in Friday’s 2-1 win at Peoria.
* Reading has not lost in regulation to Toledo since March 19, 2003, going 4-0-2.
* Toledo’s Tyler Knight has six points (4g-2a) in his last five games, including the game winner on Friday.
* Jon Francisco leads the Royals in goals with seven.
Peoria Rivermen (7-10-3) at Wheeling Nailers (15-9-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Steve Crampton (5g-8a) had two goals for the Nailers in Friday’s 3-2 win at Trenton.
* Dany Sabourin stopped 40-of-42 shots and got his 13th win in the Nailers a 3-2 win at Trenton on Friday.
* Chris Beckford-Tseu made 25 saves to shutout the Nailers 1-0 in the last meeting on December 5.
* Rookie Justin Maiser has three points (2g-1a) in his last five games for the Rivermen.
Louisiana IceGators (11-8-3) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (13-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots’ Dwayne Hay scored four goals and added an assist in Friday’s 8-4 win over Charlotte.
* Wes Mason scored his 13th goal of the season, a game winner in Louisiana’s 2-1 win over Texas on Friday.
* Pensacola’s Tyler Beechey (2g-2a) and Corey Nielson (0g-4a) each had four points in Friday’s win.
* IceGators’ Nathan Marsters is 3-2-1 on the road with a goals-against average of 1.97.
Charlotte Checkers (13-8-2) at Texas Wildcatters (5-13-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Jason Kostadine scored a hat trick for Texas in its 6-5 shootout loss to Charlotte on November 17.
* Checkers’ Mike Harder is fifth in the ECHL in scoring with 26 points (9g-17a).
* Dusty Jamieson has four points (2g-2a) in the last three games for the Checkers.
* Texas is on a seven-game losing streak (0-7-0) and is 1-7-1 at home in 2004-05.
Idaho Steelheads (13-8-1) at Bakersfield Condors (14-5-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Paul Rosebush scored a shorthand goal with 12 second left in Bakersfield’s 2-1 win at Las Vegas on Friday.
* First meeting this season between the two clubs after Idaho went 7-2-0 against Bakersfield in 2003-04.
* Bakersfield goaltender Randy Petruk is 5-0-0 at home.
* Idaho’s Frank Doyle ranks second in league in wins (12) and minutes played (1042).
San Diego Gulls (12-7-2) at Victoria Salmon Kings (6-12-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Kings are ranked fourth in the ECHL on the power play at 19.2 percent.
* Brian Gornick had two goals, including the game winner, in the Gulls’ 2-1 win at Victoria on Friday.
* Ryan Wade leads Victoria with eight points (6g-2a) in its last seven home games.
* Eddy Ferhi is 2-0-0 with a 1.92 goals-against average in his first two starts with San Diego.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (10-10-2) at Alaska Aces (12-10-2) 7:15 p.m. PT
* Louis Dumont scored 56 seconds into overtime to give Mississippi a 5-4 win at Alaska on Friday.
* Olivier Filion (4g-6a) and Scott Gomez (1g-9a) lead the Aces in scoring at home with 10 points each.
* Jay Legault leads the Sea Wolves in scoring the last five games with 10 points (3g-7a).
* Aces’ Scott Gomez has four points (1g-3a) in his last two games.