Augusta Lynx (7-15-2) at Charlotte Checkers (16-9-2) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 11-2-2 in one-goal games in 2004-05.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson has a team-leading four assists and five points in three games against Charlotte.
* Charlotte’s Mike Harder has a team-high six assists and seven points in three games versus Augusta.
* Augusta is 5-8-0 on the road.
Peoria Rivermen (7-12-3) at Dayton Bombers (9-15-1) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Brian McCullough leads Peoria against Dayton with three goals and seven points in five games.
* Peoria has won the last two meetings and is 3-1-1 overall against the Bombers and 1-1-0 at Dayton.
* Bombers’ Steve Dix is tied for fourth among all rookies with 78 penalty minutes.
* Dayton is 5-1-1 when leading after the second period and 1-12-1 when trailing after the second period.
Toledo Storm (12-9-3) at Wheeling Nailers (17-10-0) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Toledo is 0-1-0 at Wheeling and 2-1-1 overall against the Nailers.
* Wheeling has the best home penalty kill in the league with 94.9 percent, allowing three goals on 59 chances.
* Tyler Knight leads Toledo with two goals and is tied for the scoring lead with two points against Wheeling.
* Wheeling has won its last three home games and is 10-3-0 overall at home.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (15-5-3) at Louisiana IceGators (13-9-3) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Nathan Marsters is 1-1-0 with a 1.51 goals-against average and .941 save percentage against Pensacola.
* Ice Pilots are 9-9-0 against Louisiana since the beginning of 2003-04.
* IceGators’ Maxime Fortunus and Jake Ortmeyer each have four points in four games against Pensacola.
* The Ice Pilots are 1-22 (4.5 percent) on the power play in three games against Louisiana.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (11-10-3) at Texas Wildcatters (5-14-6) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves are 1-0-0 at Texas and 3-1-0 overall against the Wildcatters this season.
* Phil Osaer is 1-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.54 in three games against Mississippi.
* Travis Lisabeth leads the Sea Wolves with eight assists and 10 points in four games against Texas.
* Wildcatters are 0-5-2 in their last seven home games and 1-8-2 overall at Ford Arena in 2004-05.
Greenville Grrrowl (12-11-3) at Pee Dee Pride (15-8-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Brian Collins scored the game winner in the Pride’s 7-6 win over Greenville on November 7.
* Pride’s Nick Boucher shut out the Grrrowl making 34 saves in a 3-0 win on November 30.
* Simon Ferguson has four goals and one assist in his first five games with Greenville.
* Mike Morrison is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.67 in his last three starts for the Grrrowl.
Columbia Inferno (13-7-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (15-6-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Columbia has allowed two goals on 50 chances on the road power play, a league best 96 percent.
* Gladiators’ Dave McCulloch scored his first professional goal against Columbia on December 17.
* Gwinnett is 7-2-2 against the American Conference’s South Division.
* D’Arcy McConvey’s seven goals and six assists lead the Inferno in the last 11 games.
San Diego Gulls (13-8-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (11-10-4) 5:05 p.m. PT
* Wranglers were 3-2-0 at home and 4-5-1 overall against San Diego in 2003-04.
* San Diego was 2-1-2 at Las Vegas and 6-2-2 overall against the Wranglers in 2003-04.
* Las Vegas’ Chris Stanley scored a career-high four points (2g-2a) against Bakersfield on December 16.
* Gulls defenseman Mike Garrow has a five-game scoring streak (3g-4a).
Fresno Falcons (11-11-2) at Bakersfield Condors (15-6-4) 6:00 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield is 1-0-0 at home and 1-0-1 overall against Fresno in 2003-04.
* Dan Tessier has a four-game scoring streak (3g-2a) and leads Fresno with 15 assists and 24 points.
* Kevin St. Jacques had the game winner and two assists in the Condors’ 4-2 home win on December 2.
* Shaun Sutter has a three-game scoring streak (2g-3a) and is tied for the Falcons’ lead with nine goals.