Dayton Bombers (10-15-1) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (16-6-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies’ Jake Moreland is 2-1-0 against Dayton this season with a 1.33 goals-against average.
* Ben Knopp leads the Bombers in plus-minus with +3 over the last five games.
* Defenseman Michael Schutte had a goal and two assists for the Bombers in Tuesday’s 4-3 loss to Trenton.
* Atlantic City is fourth in the league scoring average per game with 3.19 goals through 26 games.
Fresno Falcons (12-12-2) at Peoria Rivermen (8-13-3) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Jake Riddle got his first two professional goals and an assist in Peoria’s 3-1 win over Fresno on Tuesday.
* Fresno is 2-1-1 against opponents outside of the West Division.
* Alfie Michaud made 30 saves to give Peoria a 3-1 win over Fresno snapping a four-game losing streak.
* Dan Tessier has 12 points (6g-6a) and is a +5 in his last ten games as the Falcons are 6-3-1.
Reading Royals (13-8-1) at Louisiana IceGators (13-10-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Nathan Marsters is 3-1-0 in his last four appearances for the IceGators with a goals-against average of 1.76.
* This is the first-ever meeting between the two clubs.
* Louisiana’s Doug MacIver leads all ECHL defensemen with 126 penalty minutes.
* This is the third non-conference game for Reading (2-0-0) and second for Louisiana (0-0-1).
Idaho Steelheads (14-9-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (14-8-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Nathan Martz scored the game winner in the shootout for the Ice Dogs’ 3-2 win over Idaho on Monday.
* Steelheads’ Colin Zulianello is 1-1-1 with a shutout and a 1.53 goals-against average in December.
* Chris Madden earned his 10th win of the season making 37 saves in the Ice Dogs 3-2 win over Idaho.
* Bobby Russell has two goals and an assist in two games against Long Beach.
San Diego Gulls (14-8-2) at Alaska Aces (13-11-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Mike Garrow has six points (3g-3a) and is a +5 for the Gulls in the last five games.
* Mike Scott leads the Aces with nine points (3g-6a) through seven games against San Diego.
* Max Birbraer has ten points (3g-7a) in seven games against Alaska in 2004-05.
* The teams have combined for a total of five goals or more in the seven games against each other this season.