Johnstown Chiefs (7-3-6) at Dayton Bombers (8-10-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Dayton’s Tyler Kolarik (9g-5a) scored the game-winner in Thursday’s 2-1 win over Wheeling.
* Chiefs’ David Bowman is second among all rookies in power-play assists with five.
* Johnstown’s Brent Kelly is ranked third in the league with 14 assists.
* Andrew Penner allowed one goal and made 33 saves in Dayton’s 2-1 win over Wheeling on Thursday.
Trenton Titans (8-2-3) at Reading Royals (9-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading, looking for its team record 10th straight win is 0-2-0 against Trenton.
* Andrew Allen is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average versus Reading.
* Trenton has a team plus-minus rating of +14 in two games against Reading.
* Reagan Rome leads Royals defensemen in scoring (1g-4a), plus-minus (+9) and penalty minutes (50).
Florida Everblades (8-9-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (8-10-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Brad Church had three points (2g-1a) in Florida’s 5-4 win over Las Vegas on Tuesday.
* South Carolina’s Matt Reid leads the league in shorthand goals with four.
* Damian Surma scored the game winner at 18:52 in the third period of Florida’s win over Las Vegas.
* Stingrays went 4-2-0 against Florida in 2003-04, but were swept in the Southern Division Finals.
Augusta Lynx (6-8-2) at Columbia Inferno (7-5-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Lynx’ Ken Magowan scored a hat trick in Tuesday’s 4-1 win over South Carolina.
* Columbia’s Bryson Busniuk scored his first hat trick in 6-0 win over South Carolina on Thursday.
* Jason Saal stopped 35 of 36 shots in Tuesday’s win and is 2-1-1 in his last four starts for the Lynx.
* Inferno lead the league in penalty kill (91.9 percent) and killed off all three penalties in Thursday’s win.
Charlotte Checkers (11-4-1) at Pee Dee Pride (11-4-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pride’s leading scorer Brian Collins scored the game-winner in 3-2 win over Charlotte on November 27.
* Checkers forward Dusty Jamieson has nine points (5g-4a) and is +7 in eight games.
* Pee Dee has not lost in regulation at home, going 5-0-1.
* Mike Harder and Lee Falardeau have scored a goal in each of the Checkers last four road games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (12-4-2) at Toledo Storm (8-5-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* CCM VECTOR Rookie of the Month, Bullies’ Derek Edwardson leads all rookies with 20 points (9g-11a).
* Atlantic City has not lost to Toledo in regulation since 2001-02.
* Storm’s Logan Koopmans is 3-1-0 with a goals-against average of 1.50 in his last four appearances.
* Nick Parillo has five points (1g-4a) and is a +4 in Toledo’s last five games.
Greenville Grrrowl (7-9-1) at Gwinnett Gladiators (8-3-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* CCM TACKS ECHL Player of the Month, Carl Mallette leads the league in goals with 11.
* Kris Goodjohn had three points (2g-1a) and was a +3 in Gwinnett’s 5-3 win over Greenville on October 31.
* Grrrowl’s Martin St. Pierre leads all rookies in assists with 13 and is second in points with 17.
* Gladiators’ Dave McCulloch is ranked second among ECHL defensemen in plus-minus rating with +10.
Texas Wildcatters (5-7-5) at Louisiana IceGators(7-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Kyle Kettles had 32 saves in a 1-0 shutout win for the IceGators over Texas on November 27.
* Davis Parley stopped 41 of 42 shots in the Wildcatters 1-0 losing effort against Texas on November 27.
* Louisiana is ranked seventh in the league on the power play at 20.3 percent.
* Wildcatters’ Jason Kostadine and Thomas Bellemare lead league rookies in major penalties with seven.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (6-8-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (8-3-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Frederic Cloutier stopped 54 of 55 shots in the Ice Pilots 2-1 win over Louisiana on Tuesday.
* Travis Lisabeth leads Mississippi with seven points (1g-6a) and is +3 though five road games.
* Sea Wolves are ranked fifth in the league in average penalty minutes per game with 23.1.
* Ice Pilots’ Tyler Beechey and Jordan Krestanovich each have four points in two games against Mississippi.
Wheeling Nailers (10-7-0) at Peoria Rivermen (3-9-2) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Nailers’ Jason Jaffray had 10 points (5g-5a) and was a +5 in 11 games in November.
* Trevor Johnson is Peoria’s leading defenseman with eight points (3g-5a).
* Brian McCulloch has six points (3g-3a) and is a +3 through seven home games for the Rivermen.
* Nailers are ranked last in the league in power play on the road at 2.9 percent.
Idaho Steelheads (10-5-1) at San Diego Gulls (6-5-2) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Frank Doyle is 2-0-1 with a 0.32 goals-against average in his last three games for the Steelheads.
* Gulls went 8-1-1 against Idaho in 2003-04.
* Dave Morisset leads Idaho in six road games with six points (4g-2a) and is a +3.
* Guillaume Fournier leads San Diego with 10 points (5g-5a) in five home games.
Bakersfield Condors (11-1-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (9-7-1) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield’s Kevin St. Jacques had three points (1g-2a) in a 4-2 win over Fresno on Thursday.
* Long Beach’s Chris Madden is 8-1-1 with a league-leading goals-against average of 1.15.
* Condor rookies Lars-Peder Nagel and Luis Tremblay are tied for third among rookies with 10 assists each.
* Ice Dogs’ penalty kill is tied for third in the ECHL at 88.7 percent (55-for-62).
Las Vegas Wranglers (9-7-1) at Alaska Aces (10-7-1) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Wranglers’ Dana Lattery is tied for second in rookie scoring with 17 points (7g-10a).
* Peter Aubry is 8-3-1 with a .925 save percentage in 12 games for Alaska.
* Jason McBain leads ECHL defensemen in scoring with 14 points (4g-10a).
* Aces center Mike Scott has 16 points (6g-10a) and is a +4 through 16 games.