Toledo Storm (13-9-3) at Trenton Titans (16-4-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans’ Scott Bertoli has four points (3g-1a) in his last two games.
* Storm’s Sam Paolini has three goals and an assist in two games against Trenton this season.
* Trenton scored four unanswered goals for a 5-2 win against Toledo on December 11.
* Danny Eberly leads all Storm defensemen with 12 points (4g-8a) through 16 games.
South Carolina Stingrays (12-12-3) at Augusta Lynx (8-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays’ Matt W. Reid is tied for the league lead with 15 goals.
* Lynx’ Jason Saal has a 1.44 goals-against average in two games against South Carolina going 1-0-1.
* Kirk Daubenspeck is 2-0-2 in his last four starts with a 1.20 goals-against average.
* Ken Magowan scored a hat trick in the Lynx’ 4-1 win over South Carolina on November 30.
Gwinnett Gladiators (16-7-4) at Greenville Grrrowl (14-11-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Simon Ferguson had two goals and an assist in Greenville’s 5-2 win over Gwinnett on December 18.
* Gladiators’ Jeff Campbell is tied for fourth among all rookies in scoring with 25 points (12g-13a).
* Greenville’s Martin St. Pierre and Gwinnett’s Brad Schell are tied for the rookie lead in assists with 20.
* The Grrrowl are 7-2-2 in its last 11 games, eight of which have been one-goal games.
Charlotte Checkers (17-10-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (16-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Dwayne Hay got a hat trick and added two assists in the Ice Pilots’ 8-4 win over Charlotte on December 17.
* Checkers’ Alex Westlund has started six consecutive games and is 4-2-0 in that span.
* Pensacola’s Todd Ford is 4-0-0 with a 1.70 goals-against average in December.
* Charlotte is 8-4-0 against the American Conference – South Division in 2004-05.
Louisiana IceGators (13-11-3) at Texas Wildcatters (5-15-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Nathan Marsters is 2-0-0 and has a 0.50 goals-against average and .983 save percentage against Texas.
* Terry Marchant has six points (3g-3a) in nine games with Texas this season.* IceGators’ Wes Mason has four goals on 16 shots (25 percent) in five games against Texas.
* Wildcatters’ defenseman Dean Stork is a +5 through five games against Louisiana.