Trenton Titans (17-4-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (17-6-4) 2:05 p.m. ET
* Titans are 4-for-18 (22.2 percent) on the power play against the Bullies’ in 2004-05.
* Jake Moreland has started 21 consecutive games for Atlantic City and is 14-4-3 during that streak.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalski leads the team on the road in goals (8) and plus-minus (+8).
* Atlantic City has a combined plus-minus rating of +48 when playing at home.
Greenville Grrrowl (15-11-3) at Columbia Inferno (14-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Both teams have yet to score a goal on the power play in two games against each other in 2004-05.
* Mike Minard is 2-0-0 against the Inferno with a 1.50 goals-against average.
* Inferno’s Kyle Bruce (November 19) and Brad Ralph (October 26) scored game-winners over Greenville.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette scored his league leading 16th goal in Thursday’s 3-2 win over Gwinnett.
Charlotte Checkers (17-11-2) at Florida Everblades (16-12-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* First meeting of 2004-05; Everblades went 3-0-1 against Charlotte in 2003-04.
* Checkers are 8-4-0 against South Division opponents in 2004-05.
* Everblades’ Steve Saviano has six assists in the last five games.
* Checkers’ Eduard Pershin (6g-13a) and Mike Harder (7g-12a) each have 19 points on the road.
Toledo Storm (13-10-3) at Johnstown Chiefs (10-5-9) 6:00 p.m. ET
* Logan Koopmans is 1-0-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average against Johnstown.
* Shawn Mather scored the game winner for Johnstown 3-2, in the teams last meeting on November 26.
* Chiefs are unbeaten in regulation over the last six games with a 3-0-3 record.
* Storm’s Tyler Knight has three goals in his last three games and leads the team with 12 total.
Augusta Lynx (9-15-3) at Pee Dee Pride (15-10-2) 6:00 p.m. ET
* Louis Goulet had a goal and two assists in the Lynx’ 3-1 win over South Carolina on Thursday.
* Nick Boucher is 3-0-0 with a 0.97 goals-against average in three starts against Augusta.
* Ken Magowan has 12 points (7g-5a) in 15 road games and leads the team in plus-minus with +8.
* Brian Collins has 12 points (5g-7a) in 12 home games for the Pride.
Fresno Falcons (12-12-3) at Wheeling Nailers (17-11-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nailers are a league best 7-0 in games going past regulation.
* Falcons’ Dan Tessier is tied for second in the ECHL with four game-winning goals.
* Ray DiLauro (2g-9a) and Kenny Corupe (4g-7a) each have 11 points in 14 home games for the Nailers.
* Charles Simard is tied for fourth in the league among all defensemen with 18 points (4g-14a).
Pensacola Ice Pilots (17-6-3) at Louisiana IceGators (13-12-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Louisiana’s Wes Mason is second in the league in power-play goals with seven.
* Pensacola has won four out of its last five games against the IceGators, outscoring them 12-7.
* IceGators have three defensemen with 11 points or higher through 28 games.
* Ice Pilots are 13-5-1 playing in their own division in 2004-05, while Louisiana is 9-9-1.
Reading Royals (14-8-1) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (12-12-3) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Royals scored three consecutive goals in the third period to beat Mississippi 5-2 on Tuesday.
* Sea Wolves’ Louis Dumont is tied for second in the league with 21 assists.
* Reading is unbeaten in regulation in its last four games going 3-0-1 and scoring a total of 18 goals.
* Mississippi is 6-5-2 on the road with a team plus-minus of -47 in 2004-05.
Peoria Rivermen (9-13-3) at Idaho Steelheads (14-10-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
* First meeting of 2004-05; Rivermen went 2-0-0 against defending Kelly Cup Champions Idaho in 2003-04.
* Idaho’s Colin Zulianello is 1-0-1 with a 0.95 goals-against average in his last two starts.
* Peoria is 7-2-0 against opponents outside of its division since 2003-04.
* Steelheads have the best home penalty kill in the league at 92.0 percent.
Las Vegas Wranglers (11-12-4) at Bakersfield Condors (16-7-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Randy Petruk got his first win since November 13 in the Condors 4-2 over Las Vegas on Tuesday.
* Sebastien Centomo is 1-1-1, allowing five goals on 111 shots in the last three starts for Las Vegas.
* Chris Stanley leads the Wranglers with five power-play goals.
* Defenseman Guy Dupuis leads the Condors with 16 points (1g-15a) in 16 home games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (15-8-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-13-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Rob Voltera had two goals for the Kings’ in its 3-2 win over San Diego on December 20.
* Ice Dogs went 1-for-2 (50 percent) on the power play in a 2-1 win over Victoria on November 10.
* Jeff Williams has two game-winning goals (December 7 and 8) for the Kings’ on its 14 game home stand.
* Long Beach’s Chris Madden is 3-0-0 on the road with a 0.98 goals-against average.
San Diego Gulls (15-8-2) at Alaska Aces (13-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Sean O’Conner has six goals against the Aces, including both goals in the 2-1 win at Alaska on Tuesday.
* Every player on the Aces, except the goaltenders has scored at least three points.
* Trevor Koenig is 4-1-1 against Alaska with a 2.72 goals-against average.
* Scott Gomez (1g-10a) and Charles Linglet (5g-6a) lead the Aces in scoring at home with 11 points.