Florida Everblades (25-13-2) at Augusta Lynx (25-18-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Augusta is on a five-game win streak and has 25 points (12-2-1) in their last 15 games.
• Florida is tied for the ECHL lead with 17 shorthand goals.
• Lynx’s Sean Blanchard is tied for seventh among league defensemen with 29 points (9g-20a).
• Everblades’ Dustin Johner is on a three-game assist streak (3a) and a three-game point streak (2g-3a).
Long Beach Ice Dogs (13-24-3) at Texas Wildcatters (24-12-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Texas ranks second in the ECHL on the power play with 20.0 percent (65-for-322).
• Ice Dogs are 7-1-0 when leading after the second period.
• Wildcatters’ Kevin Baker is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 12 power-play goals.
• Ryan Bennett has nine points (3g-6a) in four games since being acquired from South Carolina on Jan. 23.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 315 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 170 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wings Krys Barch and Jesse Schultz, left wing D.J. King and defenseman Daniel Girardi this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.