Orlando Solar Bears (24-15-7) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (24-18-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Brenden Miller leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with nine points (2g-7a).
- Greenville’s Michael Joly is tied for second among rookies with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (12-for-48).
- Solar Bears are tied for third with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 9-0-5 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Toledo Walleye (32-11-2) at Brampton Beast (24-15-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink is second among rookies with 50 points (21g-29a).
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton against the Walleye with six points (2g-4a).
- Walleye lead the league on the power play at 23.6 percent (46-for-195).
- Beast are 12-1-1 when leading after one period.
Atlanta Gladiators (17-22-7) at Florida Everblades (31-9-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Buzzeo leads Atlanta against the Everblades with eight points (3g-5a).
- Florida’s Brant Harris is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Gladiators are first on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (16-for-64).
- Everblades are 24-5-3 against South Division opponents.
South Carolina Stingrays (25-19-3) at Norfolk Admirals (15-26-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina with 20 goals.
- Mikael Tam leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with four goals and seven points.
- Stingrays lead the league with 2.83 goals-against per game.
- Admirals are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (9-32-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (21-21-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 31 points (14g-17a).
- Cincinnati’s Jordan Sims is on a five-game point streak (4g-5a).
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 11.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.91 goals-against per game.
Indy Fuel (14-29-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (26-14-4) 8 p.m. ET
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Komets with six goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola leads rookies with 51 points (18g-33a).
- Fuel have had a league low four games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.4 percent (85-for-94).
Kalamazoo Wings (22-19-4) at Quad City Mallards (25-18-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Scott Henegar leads Kalamazoo against the Mallards with three goals.
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is on a 10-game point streak (5g-7a).
- K-Wings are 11-2-1 in their last 14 games.
- Mallards have scored at least five goals in four consecutive games.
Missouri Mavericks (21-19-7) at Tulsa Oilers (24-23-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 241 shots on goal.
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with five goals and eight points.
- Mavericks are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.3 percent (82-for-95).
- Oilers are fifth with 33.35 shots per game.
Colorado Eagles (30-14-4) at Wichita Thunder (15-24-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Clarke Saunders is third with a 2.50 goals-against average.
- Matt DeBlouw leads Wichita with 27 points (10g-17a).
- Eagles lead the league with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Thunder are 10-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (30-16-4) at Rapid City Rush (15-23-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Spencer Asuchak leads the league with 11 power-play goals.
- Mark Cooper leads Rapid City against the Americans with four points (2g-2a).
- Americans are 22-2-2 when scoring first.
- Rush are 11-1-3 when leading after one period.
Wheeling Nailers (24-16-5) at Idaho Steelheads (25-16-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Wheeling’s Sean Maguire is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.75 goals-against average.
- Idaho’s Will Merchant is tied for first among rookies with nine power-play goals.
- Nailers are third with 33.58 shots per game.
- Steelheads are 14-2-1 when leading after one period.
Utah Grizzlies (24-20-4) at Alaska Aces (25-15-6) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi leads rookies with 22 goals.
- Alaska’s Stephen Perfetto is fourth with 57 points (24g-33a).
- Grizzlies are 12-4-4 in one-goal games.
- Aces are 17-0-4 when scoring first.
MOST WINS BY GOALTENDER, CAREER
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)