Wheeling Nailers (26-20-4) at Orlando Solar Bears (21-21-6) 9:30 a.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is on a 10-game point streak (6g-8a).
- Orlando’s J.J. Piccinich has 11 points in his last nine games (5g-6a).
- Nailers are third with 36.50 shots per game.
- Solar Bears are 13-4-1 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (27-19-4) at Norfolk Admirals (18-24-6) 2 p.m. ET
- Brian Ward leads Adirondack against the Admirals with six points (3g-3a).
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded assists.
- Thunder are 18-4-2 when scoring first.
- Admirals are fifth on the penalty kill at 85.5 percent (165-for-193).
Allen Americans (24-19-6) at Jacksonville Icemen (17-26-6) 3 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Jeremy Brodeur is fifth with a .921 save percentage.
- Jacksonville’s Jimmy Lodge is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +17.
- Americans are 10-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
- Icemen are 12-5-2 when leading after one period.
Indy Fuel (20-22-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (26-17-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Ryan Rupert leads Indy against the Wings with eight points (3g-5a).
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 1,976 minutes played.
- Fuel are fourth with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Wings have outscored their opponents 66-46 in the first period.
South Carolina Stingrays (31-11-5) at Manchester Monarchs (28-16-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina with 15 goals.
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.56 goals-against average.
- Stingrays are 11-5-4 when outshot by their opponent.
- Monarchs are second with 3.81 goals per game.
Quad City Mallards (15-27-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (32-13-2) 5 p.m. ET
- Ryan McGrath leads Quad City against the Komets with four points (1g-3a).
- Fort Wayne’s Mason Baptista is on a five-game goal streak (6g).
- Mallards are fifth on the power play at home at 20.7 percent (19-for-92).
- Komets have scored five or more goals in six consecutive games.
Wichita Thunder (25-18-4) at Toledo Walleye (32-12-4) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is tied for third among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with 17 goals.
- Thunder are only team in the league to have not played a shootout this season.
- Walleye are 21-7-2 when outshooting their opponent.